VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]56789 ]
Subject: outstanding scenic and conservation values of the Kaijende Highlands - to be protected.

Author:
-
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thu, Oct 25 2007, 01:13:22pm

http://www.sciencealert.com.au/news/20072510-16495-2.html

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: outstanding scenic and conservation values of the Kaijende Highlands - to be protected.

Author:
KLagaipT3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Oct 25 2007, 03:06:42pm

I'm glad to hear this unique wildlife heritage was discovered in my electorate. I hope a conservation wildlife reserve or park can be created as part of the province's tourist attraction. Natural preservation is essential considering the defacement of the environment and desecration of wildlife brought on by industrial activities as mining, logging, etc., not to mention global warming.

Barrick and the Enga Provincial Government could do something about this. And may I also recommend that a reforestation program be undertaken as a joint effort by the National Government, National Forestry Authority, Provincial Governments and ODA sponsors as part of the mitigative measures to combat global warming. Maybe Forest Day can be earmarked as a holiday where all academic and vocational schools at all levels may participate by having students plant one or two trees as a gesture of respect and goodwill towards Mother Earth..

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: outstanding scenic and conservation values of the Kaijende Highlands - to be protected.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Oct 25 2007, 03:47:55pm

Why can't you say in 'Enga' then to say 'my electorate'.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.