VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

Arowana Fanatics Discussion Board
Welcome to Arowana Fanatics discussion board,express your opinions on message board !
Back to main page

Subject: FISHES

Author:
Muhammad azim tariq
[Edit]

Date Posted: 10:21:59 08/03/09 Mon

I specially designed this site for those people who like fishes and fishing.please visite the site below and send your best comments. your ideas should be related to the site for updatition is highly appricated.

http://mtafishes.blogspot.com

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: Fishes

Author:
Muhammad azim tariq
[Edit]

Date Posted: 21:20:52 08/01/09 Sat

I specially designed this site for those people who like fishes and fishing.please visit the site below and send your best comments. your ideas related to the site for updatition is highly appreciated.

http://mtafishes.blogspot.com

Subject: help

Author:
darren
[Edit]

Date Posted: 22:23:47 03/12/09 Thu

i have my silver arowana at about 3o inches long.
i just want to know the exact size of its aquarium to its maximum length (arowana).
hope you can attend to this matter.
thank you very much.

Subject: arowana

Author:
john
[Edit]

Date Posted: 06:34:32 08/30/07 Thu

the small fish are the food of arowana. then the small fish they always bite the arowana is that bad for the arowana and what should i do to stop biting him

Replies:
Subject: Custom Made Glass & Acrylic Tanks & More

Author:
Scott Hembruff
[Edit]

Date Posted: 15:06:31 12/06/04 Mon

Hi there

We are H20 Aquatic Solutions, We are based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and are a leader in the Custom Aquarium Design, Fabrication, Setup And Maintenance Industry.

We can Build Custom Acrylic & Glass Tanks and Stands to the specs you provide us with. We can even construct with starphire if you so desire.

We ship world Wide

Please visit our website for complete details.

We also sell used Equipment
www.customfishtanks.andmuchmore.com
fishtanks@sympatico.ca

Subject: Freshwater ponds seeking to Rent out for arowana breeding

Author:
Raymond Ng
[Edit]

Date Posted: 06:57:59 11/20/04 Sat

i have 10(30m by 25m by 2m)ponds with natural fresh water supply within a land of 4 hecter/9.88 acre seeking to rent out at Sg$3000.Ponds now vacant with crystal clear water.Very suitable for arowana breeding and other freshwater fish.Interested party can contact me at 65-90069868 or kyakyukyo7@hotmail.com

Subject: help me. i want to sell my awrowana

Author:
juan
[Edit]

Date Posted: 21:29:46 04/09/04 Fri

i have a two feet silver arowana i would like to sell
with the 8 feet fish tank.

Subject: Mystery or What!

Author:
Arnel Rimando
[Edit]

Date Posted: 08:13:48 11/02/02 Sat

Hello to all:

Pardon me if my post is a little off. But I can't help myself by not sharing this story, specially for those who love arowanas.

My son was hospitalized and diagnose with a weak lungs. After 4 days of confinement, things are seems not working well. Fever went back and forth.

I owned an asian arowana that is 1 year old on my possession. We treated him as member of the family and my sons even gave him a name. During my son's hospitalization, the fish seems restless and troubled. It seems he knew that someone is missing. To make the story short, our arowana died for no reason at all. I don't have rational explanation why a healthty fish died instantly.

After he died. My son suddenly recovered from his sickness.
The recovery was so instant that I can't explain why these happend.

I am not a supertitious person, but is it posible that arowana died in relation to my son's sickness. I am happy that my son recovered from sickness. But, we missed him so much. We consider our aro as one of us. Could anybody explain the relationship? I was born on a year of the dragon, that's why I love arowanas.Thank you for your time.
I hope this post will bring you closer to your pet more.

Arnel Rimando
josrim@netscape.net

Replies:
Subject: BE CAREFUL!!!

Author:
pilpil
[Edit]

Date Posted: 22:14:21 01/23/04 Fri

Profit from my bad experience! Don't buy arowanas from PANDA AROWANAS (Singapore)

Bad quality stock!

Atrocious services!

Unethical sales techniques!

You're better off elsewhere, even if you have to pay more!!!

Subject: mixing different fishes with aro

Author:
all
[Edit]

Date Posted: 22:41:38 04/16/03 Wed

can i mix other fishes with my aro which is 12 in long. My other fish is about 8 in oscar

Replies:
Subject: Help!!!

Author:
Handy Liong
[Edit]

Date Posted: 05:06:34 04/22/03 Tue

I have a problem with my arowana it swims with the head down. The back of the body seems to be floating on the water and the fish cant dive. She just remain above the water. And stopp eating. Please help me what to do?? I add salt to the water and reduce the water level to 1.5 of the fish size

Replies:
Subject: Arowanas and ich

Author:
steve
[Edit]

Date Posted: 13:19:30 02/04/03 Tue

i have a very troubling problem. i have an eight inch long arowana and two silver tipped sharks (catfish looking things) one of the sharks had all the markings of ich (white spots on its fins and body) so i did a water change, added aquarium salt and raised the temp. to between 80-85 degrees. but the arowana, who showed no white spots, began to get sluggish, and have problems swimming at the top of the tank. i noticed its fins were against its body, not splayed out like usual. but again, there was no white spots. i tried medication for ich, but by then the arowana had trouble swimming horizontal. im almost positive the sharks have ich, and seem to be slowly recovering. but the arowana has since passed on. does anyone have an opinion about what happened to the arowana? was it really ich or some other mysterious disease?

Subject: sale

Author:
mulyana
[Edit]

Date Posted: 06:25:19 01/11/03 Sat

help me!!!! I will sale my arowana (silver)uk:23 cm

Subject: arowana stop eatting for 3 weeks..help!!!!!!!

Author:
Ben
[Edit]

Date Posted: 23:01:46 07/21/02 Sun

Help me...my lovely aro stopped eating for 3 weeks....any body can help me...please

Replies:
Subject: Thank you for visit my web page

Author:
Malaysia arowana house
[Edit]

Date Posted: 04:17:37 07/28/02 Sun

To all the arowana fanatics,
I will always this web,please view on my web anytime and please bookmark my URL add.Thank You

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.