VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:27:24 11/19/08 Wed
Author: Mona Arft (Mona of Maine)
Subject: TOGO corrected information.

I would like to correct a little information I read on the New Jersey Sled Dog Club web site it says the great
TOGO was retired to Portland,Maine but that is wrong he was retired to the RICKERS family home of POLAND, Maine which is 30 miles north of Portland.He was breed with there dogs. I only live a mile from there and have been to the museum and seen his stuffed body and some of his equipment.I didn't realize this until after several trips to the most beautiful spot on earth Wasilla,Alaska to see family who at one point actually ran a fly in only lodge at Rainy Pass along the Iditarod trail. I hope no one is offended I just wanted the correct info out there for kids to learn. Thanks

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.