VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: This is terrible, someone needs to address this problem!

Author:
Mrs Tess Appleton
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:27:39 02/15/07 Thu

I don't want to sound like a picky old woman, but it's gone too far! I'm of course talking about the local bus station! Who is in charge, may I ask? The hood council, that's right! Mrs Shallo, Mr Loveless, Mr Montpellier, Mrs Mervil and Mr Glitz - when was the last time you visited the bus station? Did you happen to know that the underground section is the filthiest spot of our entire Simmerville? Ah, you didn't??? So, let me tell you this, the bus station is such a disgrace to our hood. I know many locals who never go there because of the terrible mess everywhere. And the underground cinema and bar, what is that good for? I don't know anyone in this hood who are afraid of daylight! Let me tell you this! That place is attracting slum Sims from the downtown area! I've seen it with my own eyes! They arrive by the bus, then they sit in the bar until they are drunk enough to go to the cinema to sleep on the benches! Is this something nice to offer our children? Or decent visitors who come by bus from other hoods? I might refuse to pay my taxes if you don't improve things imediately! And I'm NOT the only one!

Mrs Tess Appleton

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: This is terrible, someone needs to address this problem!Diane F. Stew-Fraisser11:05:47 03/05/07 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Post Password:
Keep password cookie for 24 hours

Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.