VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: Taxes too high!

Mr. S. Gobelin
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:48:16 10/30/07 Tue
In reply to: Bluenda MacAstral 's message, "Taxes too high!" on 08:45:07 10/29/07 Mon

Hello Ms. MacAstral,

I'm sorry that you have to pay more, but rules are to be followed! If your mother can't afford it, she can't afford it! On the other hand, Simmerville do offer welfare, I included the infomation below (it's from our laws linked from the hood page).

Because your mother is a single parent she can apply for child support. Because your father is dead, the welfare program will assure you 250 for each child's birthday birth-teen. Although your mother can only spend 50% of this support, it would help paying the taxes.

She can also apply for a one-time support of 1000.

If this will not help you, I don't see any other way than you teenager gettng a job after school, or splitting the household.

Mr. S. Gobelin
Simmerville Hood Council

Welfare: The hood provide welfare as follows:

General: A household can apply to one-time support of:
1000 for daily spends like bills and food.

Pension: Paid on the elderly Sim's birthday if the elder is not having a job that will provide pension.
500 base pension
+500 if the household's networth is less than 25.000
+250 for each toddler/child/teen the elder must provide.

Children with less than 2 parents at home:
For each birthday from birth up to teen, each absent parent must pay a child support fee to the child. The fee is calculated as follows:
1% of the parent's total fortune, minimum 200.
+10% of the parent's weekly wage, minimum 50.
All remaining fees must be paid at once unless the adult in charge of the child accepts a delay or reduction.
The adult in charge of the child can spend up to 50% of the fee(s) on the child's needs. The remaining sum will be available to the child on its teenage birthday.
When a parent is dead or unknown the hood will pay a minimum child support of 250 per remaining birthday.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Post Password:
Keep password cookie for 24 hours

Message subject (required):

Name (required):

  Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

  E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.