Date Posted:Sunday, October 26, 01:45:45pm Author: Sir Gilligan Horry. Subject: Don't sue NASA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In reply to:
's message, "Cable channel suing NASA over UFO documents." on Tuesday, October 21, 06:57:53pm
It would be like suing your Father
because you think he didn't tell you about the 'birds and the bees' at a certain time in your life.
Maybe some Agencies are not perfect.
Certainly most/many Fathers are not perfect.
It doesn't mean we should go around suing them all.
That is just one of the trillions of ways people will panic.
1. They could enjoy the wonderful internet.
2. They could be creative and make more documentaries.
3. They could add more shows on their Cable TV.
4. They could make a trendy popular magazine.
5. See if people want to talk about it all.
.... but no, they just wanna f*cking sue NASA.
Anyway, it won't work.
I'm sure there are departments within NASA or other facilities that can...
(a). duplicate the objects in the STS shuttle downlinks.
(b). admit that they do have 'top secret projects'.