VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Raised on Kelly Mouse artwork

Author:
Clint Daniels
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:35:30 03/05/05 Sat

What? Ross "the boss" and Steve Smith out of the band? I couldn't believe my ears when I heard that Steve had made a decision to work without them. How could Journey be Journey without them. Bring in the "dog" judge from "American Idol" and another session drummer what was his name anyway, Baird or Beard? (Oh that's ZZ Topp another story, lol)... and concentrate on the power of 3 plus 2. Suzanne, Happy To Give, Raised On Radio, and Be Good to Yourself really sparkle on this album. too bad the band lost it's shine cause they let Steve call most of the shots..that's not democracy! It was an upset that cost everyone 7 years.
cool concept with bad decisions just like my girlfriend at the time.. but Love keeps no record of wrongs.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.