VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

Make-UpUSA
Cosmetics, Skin Care, Make-Up
Welcome to Make-Up USA. We represent COLOSE skin care and cosmetics from Switzerland. Our products are exclusive and are sold in top salons, boutiques, spas and other fine establishments.
http://www.Make-UpUSA.com

Subject: Guaranteed Monthly Income/You Will Be Happy with the Results

Author:
Pebs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:53:51 02/19/04 Thu

Are you tired of typing ads day by day and getting no results?

I was in the same situation some more than 4 months ago, and almost gave up, and should go to work for someone else 9 to 5. Then someone sent me the below program. At first I should delete it, but maybe the curiosity stopped me. To be short I read carefully the entire message few times, even checked up how much does cost a similar email extract program. It appeared it cost not less than the asking enrolment fee, so I didn't have what to lose. Even if I had not much success with the below MLM program, I still could use the extract software to set up fresh mailing lists to mail out other offers.

So, I sent those 5x$5 orders and in 10-14 days received all 5 reports and the extract software by email. I read them and started using the extract software to collect fresh emails. And now, 4 months later, thanks to this 5 level MLM program and the free extract software I am still in the Internet working for myself.

Dear Friend, do yourself a favor - read carefully the program below and enroll in it today. You won't have what to lose. The free extract software that comes with report # 1 does cost more than the asking enrolment fee. So if you by any reason decide not to use the MLM program, you still can use the extract software, to set up your own fresh mailing lists - for life.

Just read the message below and decide for yourself whether it is worth enrolling in. It was for me, and I believe it will be worth for you too.

If you have any questions, please write me. I'll be glad to answer them.

Very Truly Yours,

Ilian Popov
P.S. Don't lose your time with free classifieds. They are free just because they don't work.

----------------------------------------------------
Dear Friend:

This is an improved version of a highly successful marketing program that will make you many thousands of $ in the next few months. The new features - a software program for extracting E-mail addresses and over 2,000 URL of bulletin boards, plus links to other many thousands of places where such addresses can be extracted - ALL FREE. Take advantage of these new marketing tools and become rich fast. Please, read carefully the entire message below and enroll today.
---------------------------------------------------

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV: This is the media report.

PARENTS OF 15 - YEAR OLD - FIND $71,000 CASH HIDDEN IN HIS CLOSET!!!

Does this headline look familiar? Of course it does.

You most likely have just seen this story recently featured on a major nightly news program (USA). And reported elsewhere in the world (including my neck of the woods - New Zealand). His mother was cleaning and putting laundry away when she came across a large brown paper bag that was suspiciously buried beneath some clothes and a skateboard in the back of her 15-year-old son's closet.

Nothing could have prepared her for the shock she got when she opened the bag and found it was full of cash. Five-dollar bills, twenties, fifties and hundreds - all neatly rubber-banded in labeled piles.

"My first thought was that he had robbed a bank", says the 41-year-old woman, "There was over $71,000 dollars in that bag - that's more than my husband earns in a year".

The woman immediately called her husband at the car-dealership where he worked to tell him what she had discovered. He came home right away and they drove together to the boys school and picked him up. Little did they suspect that where the money came from was more shocking than actually finding it in the closet.

As it turns out, the boy had been sending out, via E-mail, a type of "Report" to E-mail addresses that he obtained off the Internet. Everyday after school for the past 2 months, he had been doing this right on his computer in his bedroom.

"I just got the E-mail one day and I figured what the heck, I put my name on it like the instructions said and I started sending it out", says the clever 15-year-old.

The E-mail letter listed 5 addresses and contained instructions to send one $5 dollar bill to each person on the list, then delete the address at the top and move the others addresses Down, and finally to add your name to the top of the list.

The letter goes on to state that you would receive several thousand dollars in five-dollar bills within 2 weeks if you sent out the letter with your name at the top of the 5-address list. "I get junk E-mail all the time, and really did not think it was going to work", the boy continues.

Within the first few days of sending out the E-mail, the Post Office Box that his parents had gotten him for his video-game magazine subscriptions began to fill up with not magazines, but envelopes containing $5 bills.

"About a week later I rode [my bike] down to the post office and my box had 1 magazine and about 300 envelops stuffed in it. There was also a yellow slip that said I had to go up to the [post office] counter.

I thought I was in trouble or something (laughs)". He goes on, "I went up to the counter and they had a whole box of more mail for me. I had to ride back home and empty out my backpack because I could not carry it all".

Over the next few weeks, the boy continued sending out the E-mail. "The money just kept coming in and I just kept sorting it and stashing it in the closet, barely had time for my homework". He had also been riding his bike to several of the banks in his area and exchanging the $5 bills for twenties, fifties and hundreds.

"I didn't want the banks to get suspicious so I kept riding to different banks with like five thousand at a time in my backpack. I would usually tell the lady at the bank counter that my dad had sent me in to exchange the money and he was outside waiting for me. One time the lady gave me a really strange look and told me that she would not be able to do it for me and my dad would have to come in and do it, but I just rode to the next bank down the street (laughs)."

Surprisingly, the boy did not have any reason to be afraid. The reporting news team examined and investigated the so-called "chain-letter" the boy was sending out and found that it was not a chain-letter at all. In fact, it was completely legal according to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state a product or service must be exchanged for money received.

Every five-dollar bill that he received contained a little note that read, "Please send me report number XYX". This simple note made the letter legal because he was exchanging a service (A Report on how-to) for a five-dollar fee.

[This is the end of the media release. If you would like to understand how the system works and get your $71,000 - please continue reading. What appears below is what the 15 year old was sending out on the net - YOU CAN USE IT TOO - just follow the simple instructions].

-------------------------------------------------------
Dear Friend:

"Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home for an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time".

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!
===============================================
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR !!

Before you say "Bull", please read the following.
This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of this program described below, to see if it really can make people money.
The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are "absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost".

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT
THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say:

"Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received total $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in".
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.
Here is another testimonial:
"This program has been around for a long time but I never believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in. First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again.
The key to success in this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change anything .

More testimonials later but first,

****** PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE *******

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and comfortably, please read the following ...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

**** Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.

**** For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person who's name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

**** When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.

**** Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in case something happen to your computer.

****IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is instructed below in steps 1 through 6 or you will lose out on majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will also see how it does not work if you change it.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT work!!!
People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened.

So Do Not try to change anything other than what is instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you. Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1.. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.

2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO
REPORT # 5.
3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO
REPORT # 4.
4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO
REPORT # 3.
5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO
REPORT # 2
6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1
Position.
PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address
ACCURATELY!
=======================================================

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a disk as well just in case if you lose any data.

To assist you with marketing your business on the Internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more.

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1 : BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
============================================
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now with the software program which you will receive for FREE when order report # 1 it will be easier than ever to collect fresh 5,000, 10,000 or much more E-mail addresses for few days work. No need anymore to pay for expensive mailing lists that often are too old or to bulk mail companies to send your offer to again very often old mailing lists. Now your success will depend entirely to you. Along with the extract software you will receive full instructions how to use it, addresses of more than 2,000 bulletin boards and other places where you can extract. Plus, other helpful information that will make you a great success. All this will be included as an addition to report # 1. The software will be as an attachment to the same report.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the response could be much better but let’s just say it is only 0.2%. Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).
Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000.
Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's = 100 people responded and ordered Report # 2. Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4. Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half million).

Your total income in this example is:
1..... $50 +
2..... $500 +
3..... $5,000 +
4..... $50,000 +
5..... $500,000 ......... Grand Total = $555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone, or half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are over 250 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting.
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
===================================================
Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go along.

For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day service on all orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until they receive the report.

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.

Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet" plus the FREE extract software as an attachment.

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

J. A. G.
PO Box 53
Morrisville, PA 19067
USA

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

E. Paul Jones
149 Eastcherry Avenue
Gahanna, Ohio 43230
USA

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Ilian Aj. Popov
P.O.Box 109
Normanna, TX 78142-0109
USA

REPORT #4 " How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multi Level Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

Walter S. Stuart
P.O.Box 4028
Beeville, TX 78104
USA

REPORT #5 "How to Send 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE"

ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:

Kenneth I. Purfey
4960 Almaden Expy. # 331
San Jose, CA 95118-2007
USA

There are currently more than 250,000,000 people online worldwide!

$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in !

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a different report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business !!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next few weeks and months than you have ever imagined.
Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2...........# 5 as instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on everyone of them.
Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become financially independent.
IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !

************** MORE TESTIMONIALS ****************

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago.
I am an accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received a total of $ 147,200.00 all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her ''hobby''."
Mitchell Wolf, Chicago, Illinois
"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back. I was surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a faster return and so big."
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta,
Canada
"I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I did not delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came within 22 weeks".
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made $ 20,560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash count was $362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanks to Internet".
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON
YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !!!
This message is sent in compliance of the new email Bill HR 1910. Under Bill HR 1910 passed by the 106th US Congress on May 24, 1999, this message cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include the way to be removed. Per Section HR 1910, Please type "REMOVE" in the subject line and reply to this email. All removal
requests are handled personally and immediately once received.
Subject: NEW “Instant Online Business Building Toolkit” Program

Author:
Jag
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:51:24 02/19/04 Thu

Includes: Free Custom Website, Free Hosting & Maintenance, Free Resale Rights---you keep 60% of all sales. Plus, 31 best, tested, proven, easiest to use ways to promote your New Website (or any Website) and for making money on the Internet.

For Info: E-mail: in Subject Line: Toolkit: to JagAdv@aol.com
Subject: $6 Really Can Make an Income

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:48:59 02/19/04 Thu

$6 Really Can Make an Income

Do You Want to make some Money? - - yes --!!
-----------------------------------------------------
Basic Facts
A while back, I was browsing these newsgroups, just like you are now,
and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
thousands of CASH within weeks with only an initial investment of
$6.00 plus stamps! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam!"
But like most of us I was curious and kept reading. It said that if
you send US $1.00 bill to each of the 6 names and addresses listed in the
article, you could make thousands in a very short period of time. You
then place your own name and address at the bottom of the list at #6,
and post the article to at least 300 newsgroups. (There are about
32,000 of them out there and that's quite a large market pool). No
catch that is it. Even though the investment was a measly $6, I had
three questions that needed to be answered before I could get involved
in this sort of thing.

Pay Attention

1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL?

I called a lawyer first. The lawyer was a little skeptical that I
would actually make any CASH but he said it WAS LEGAL if I wanted to
try it. I told him it sounded a lot like a chain letter but the
details of the system (SEE BELOW) actually made it a legitimate legal
business.

2. IS OK WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD?

I called them: 1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
LEGAL! (See 18, h sections1302 NS 1341 of Postal Lottery Laws). This
clarifies the program of collecting names and addresses for a mailing
list.

3. IS IT RIGHT?

Well, everyone who sends me a buck has a good chance of getting A LOT
of CASH ... a much better chance than buying a lottery ticket!!!
So, having these questions answered, I invested EXACTLY $7.92 ... six
$1.00 bills and six 32 cent postage stamps ... and boy I’m glad I
did!!! Within 7 days, I started getting CASH in the mail! I was
shocked! I figured it would end soon and didn't give it another
thought. But the CASH continued coming in. In my first week I made
between $20 to $30. By the end of the second week I had a made a total of $1,000.00. In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it was still growing. This is now my fourth week. and I have made a total of just over $42,000 and it's still coming in
..... It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps!!!

Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get
the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you
follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more CASH
than you thought possible by doing something so easy!

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the CASH come in!
It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip off; it is not indecent; it is not
illegal; and it is virtually no risk it really works!!!! If all of
the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE:
Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be
yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success
by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of
the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid
and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing
Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for
quality lists. However, the CASH made from the mailing lists is
secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me
asking to be included in that list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Also, place your name address and e-mail address on the sheet of paper. Now get 6 US
$1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the
bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery).
Place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should
now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the
above phrase, your name, address and e-mail address, and an US $1.00 Bill CURRENCY ONLY. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the
6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1) Troy Crouse
385 Sunset Drive
Fredericton, NB
E3A 1J2, Canada

#2) J.E. Grey
245 Stone Bridge Ct.
Fredericton, NB
E3A 1J2, Canada

#3) R. Hanson
1214 Junor Ave.
Saskatoon, SK
S7L 7K1, Canada

#4) Starr Luu
4500 South Monaco St. Apt. #622
Denver, CO 80237

#5) Roy Wiley
p.o.box 160
South Beach, Ore. 97366 U.S.A.

#6) J.A.G.
P.O. Box 53
Morrisville, PA 19067 U.S.A.

Are You Paying Attention? Good.
STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR NAME as
number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
least 300 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All
you need is 300, but remember, the more you post, the more CASH you
make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to 18
Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these
steps for yourself and, whenever you need CASH, you can use it again,
and again.

PLEASE REMEMBER: That this program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are a person
of integrity, the program will continue and the CASH that so many
others have received will come your way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might
be a good idea to wrap the US $1 Bill CURENCY ONLY in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their
participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will
move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1
position you will be receiving thousands of CASH in CASH!!! What an
opportunity for only $6.00 (US $1.00 for each of the first six people
listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in
business!

___DIRECTIONS _____ FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS

Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag your cursor to the bottom of this letter, and select 'copy' from
the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's
memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name
to the list.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to
go back to.

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions.)

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your
first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to
different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it
will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE CASH YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**

That's it! You will begin receiving CASH from around the world within
days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large
amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you
can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.
**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT**

Now the WHY part:
Out of 300 postings, say I receive only 7 replies (a very low
example). So then I made $7.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now,
each of the 7 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
postings, each with my name at #5 and only 7 persons respond to each
of the 7 original 7, that is another $49.00 for me, now those 49 each
make 300 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 7 replies each, I
will bring in an additional $343.00! Now, those 343 persons turn
around and post the MINIMUM 300 with my name at #3 and only receive 7
replies each, I will make an additional $2401.00! OK, now here is the
fun part, each of those 2401 persons post a MINIMUM 300 letters with
my name at #2 and they each only receive 7 replies, that just made me
$16,807.00!!! Those 16807 persons will all deliver this message to 300
newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 7 persons per 300
Newsgroups react I will receive $117,649.00! With an original
investment of only $6.00! And some stamps.

AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the
latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names
on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting
again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of
people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these
articles everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00
and see if it really works?? I think so... People have said, "what if
the plan is played out and no one sends you the CASH? So what! What
are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest
users and new honest people who are joining the internet and
newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?

Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands
of those joining the actual internet.

Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.

** By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting the messages
with your name in the list and not sending the CASH to the rest of the
people already on the list, you will NOT get as much. Someone I talked
to knew someone who did that and he only made about $150.00, and
that's after seven or eight weeks! Then he sent the 6 US $1.00 bills,
people added him to their lists, and in 4-5 weeks he had over $10k.
This is the fairest and most honest way I have ever seen to share the
wealth of the world without costing anything but our time!!! You also
may want to buy mailing and e-mail lists for future CASH.
Make sure you print this article out RIGHT NOW! Also, try to keep a
list of everyone that sends you CASH and always keep an eye on the
newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly. Remember, HONESTY
IS THE BEST POLICY. You don't need to cheat the basic idea to make the
CASH!! GOOD LUCK to all and please play fairly and reap the huge
rewards from this, which is a ton of extra CASH.

Please remember to declare your extra income. Thanks once again...

"People have asked me if this is really legal. Well, it is! You are
using the Internet to advertise your business. What is that business?
You are creating a mailing list of people who are interested in home
based computer and online business and methods of generating income at
home. Remember, people send you a small fee to be added to your
mailing list. It is legal. What will you do with your list of
thousands of names? That's up to you." So, build your mailing list,
keep good accounts, declare the income and pay your taxes. By doing
this you prove your business intentions. Keep an eye on the newsgroups
and when the cash has stopped coming (that means your name is no
longer on the list), you just take the latest posting at the
newsgroups, send another US $6.00 to the names stated on the list, make
your corrections (put your name at #6) and start posting again.

NOTES:
*1. In some countries, the export of the country's exchange is
illegal. But you can get the license to do this from the post office,
explaining the above statements (that you have an online business,
etc. You may have to pay an extra tax, but that's OK, the amount of
the incoming CASH is HUGE! And as I said, a few countries have that
restriction .
*2. You may want to buy mailing and e-mail lists for future CASH. (Database or Spreadsheet software.)
*3. If you're really not sure or still think this can't be for real,
please print a copy of this article and give it to someone who really
needs the CASH, and see what happens.
*4. You will start getting responses within 1-2 weeks, it depends on how much you are posting, the more you post, the better the response will be.

***ALSO REMEMBER***SEND US $1 BILL CURRENCY ONLY!!!---OUT TO EVERYONE ON THE LIST, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT FROM THE U.S.
Subject: H/M People - A Dollar Saved is a Dollar Earned!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:36:40 02/12/04 Thu

Want to know how you can get the best-selling brand of cosmetics & skin care products in the USA (for the last 10 years!) at 50% off retail? Would this come in handy?

Mary Kay Cosmetics manufactures all of their own products. They outsell all competitors every year, including Estee Lauder & Clinique.

You can become a Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay Cosmetics or even a Personal Use Consultant. A Personal Use Consultant is someone who basically becomes a consultant in order to purchase her own products at discount, not really to sell the products to others.

However - why not be both?

It costs $100 for your starter kit with Mary Kay. In this starter kit is $267+ worth of full size retail products in addition to catalogs, samples, applicators, forms, tapes, carrying cases, day-planner & etc. It's worth way more than it costs. (You'd also have sales tax & shipping but shipping is never more than $8 in the USA).

In order to remain active and get your products at 50% off you only need to place at least one $200 wholesale ($400 retail) order per quarter.

Whether you choose to sell the products (at 50% commission) or to use them yourself in your hair/make-up services is up to you.

But consider that your $200 is getting you $400 worth of retail cosmetics. I would imagine any good H/M person would be able to go through that many products in a quarter herself in her business, but you can also sell the products.

If your clients like the products you use on them they can purchase them from you and you can earn commissions & other prizes just for doing what you are already doing, and save money as well. If you recruit others to sell under you, there are even greater rewards.

Contact your Mary Kay Consultant if you have one or email me for more information: momsinthepink@marykay.com. Thank you & best of luck!
Subject: Home Typists Needed-Donna

Author:
Donna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:42:42 02/06/04 Fri

We at Etypingjobs.com are hiring Home Typists. Just type our ads from Home and earn up to $20/hour. Please visit:
http://www.etypingjobs.com/default.asp?id=95
Subject: Computer/Internet Compilers Needed Now!

Author:
Donna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:10:25 02/02/04 Mon

Computer/Internet Compilers Needed Now! Paychecks on a daily basis! Easy work compiling mailing lists. Great pay! FREE Details! reply to: donnasjobs@freeautobot.com
Subject: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$__MAKE__MONEY__ONLINE !__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Author:
Online Business
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:09:52 01/30/04 Fri

Click HereGet Paid between $25 - $90 just for completing simple 10-25 minutes surveys!!! !Click HereWould you like to get paid between $25-$90 just for completing simple 10-25 minute surveys? Would you like to complete several of these each day? Would you like to earn between $75-$150 for participating in 30 to 60 minute panels and forums? If you answered yes, then we can put you to work today!

More Details
To Start Earning ˇKClick Here Now !   
MegaPromoterYahoo! Web Hosting
"With a part-time effort you can earn thousands monthly with a free eBay account and these revolutionary concepts. I'll prove it..."  StartLogic - Affordable Webhosting Click Here 
FREE Email Marketing with Constant Contact Ad-Blaster SCREENSHOTEveryone.net Email    
MegaPromoter 
Work Online !! 5K MONTHLY !    Click Here  Click Here to get 1 million FREE visitors on your website.
MegaPromoter
"With a part-time effort you can earn thousands monthly with a free eBay account and these revolutionary concepts. I'll prove it..."
RazorPix.com - easy, powerful websites in minutes! GoToMyPC - Access Your PC From Anywhere    

Click HereReceive $$$$$ EVERDAY ! Click Here

Do-It-Yourself Email Marketing 

Index > Money Making (1 - 100)     [NEXT]
1) How To Make Money Working At Home
How to information for making money at home.

2) WorkOnline4Pay.com
Get Paid To Work Online~10.00 To $125.00 per Hour! Paid Online Surveys, Paid To Read Email, Paid To Surf. GET PAID!

3) ˇV 100)    [HOME]
Index > Traffic Building Tips (1 - 100)     [NEXT]

1) Email 2,500,000+ Recipients DAILY!
# 100% targeted and SPAM FREE advertising INCREASE YOUR SALES by 1200% GUARANTEED!

2) ˇV 100)     [HOME]
Subject: CashActive!!!

Author:
MaryAnn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:31:43 01/06/04 Tue

Stop digging for gold and Start selling the shovels!

Here it is: www.cashactive.net/2001MH.html

Best Wishes,
Maryann
Subject: Earn a weekly paycheck typing ads!

Author:
Amanda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:53:09 01/05/04 Mon

Would you like to earn a weekly paycheck just for responses to typed ads? Join Paid Response, the most lucrative and stable company online! We've been around the longest and offer the most incredible features and options, plus we are the only ad company that features a rock solid product line! You will earn for each response, no selling involved. Get started instantly.

http://shortclicks.com/awal2125

Author:
Online Business
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:46:35 12/10/03 Wed

StartLogic - Affordable Webhosting Click Here 
Click HereGet Paid between $25 - $90 just for completing simple 10-25 minutes surveys!!! !Click Here
FREE Email Marketing with Constant Contact Ad-Blaster SCREENSHOTEveryone.net Email    
MegaPromoter 
Work Online !! 5K MONTHLY !    Click Here  Click Here to get 1 million FREE visitors on your website.
MegaPromoter
"With a part-time effort you can earn thousands monthly with a free eBay account and these revolutionary concepts. I'll prove it..."
RazorPix.com - easy, powerful websites in minutes! GoToMyPC - Access Your PC From Anywhere    

2) WorkOnline4Pay.com
Get Paid To Work Online~10.00 To $125.00 per Hour! Paid Online Surveys, Paid To Read Email, Paid To Surf. GET PAID!

3) ˇV 100)    [HOME]

# 100% targeted and SPAM FREE advertising INCREASE YOUR SALES by 1200% GUARANTEED!

2) ˇV 100)     [HOME]
Subject: Please visit: http://www.marykay.com/momsinthepink

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:17:48 11/26/03 Wed

Subject: Aren't you ready for the real thing?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:16:48 11/26/03 Wed

Author:
Online Business
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:55:24 11/12/03 Wed

RazorPix.com - easy, powerful websites in minutes! No html skills required     http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=C2KyBcFf7B4&offerid=48771.10000788&type=4&subid=0""target="_blank"> width="120" height="60" alt="0100_121E.gif" border="0" src="http://fp.buy.com/buy_assets/affiliate/01/0100_121E.gif"> border="0" width="1" height="1" src="http://ad.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/show?id=C2KyBcFf7B4&bids=48771.10000788&type=4&subid=0">  rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://hop.clickbank.net/?alexy/75million"target="_blank"> src=" http://www.101-website-traffic.com/em75.gif"> rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://hop.clickbank.net/?alexy/75million"target="_blank"> color="#FF0000" size="5"face=ˇ¨Arialˇ¨>Click Here 
Click HereGet Paid between $25 - $90 just for completing simple 10-25 minutes surveys!!! !Click Here
MegaPromoter 
MegaPromoter
GoToMyPC - Access Your PC From Anywhere    

2) WorkOnline4Pay.com

3) ˇV 100)    [HOME]

2) ˇV 100)     [HOME]
Subject: Would you like to sell Lucia Cosmetics and Skincare

Author:
Tore Erickson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:34:50 11/10/03 Mon

We are looking for retailers and salons to sell our line of cosmetics and skincare. If you are interested visit our site at www.luciacosmetics.com or email me at toree@luciacosmetics.com
Subject: $$$$ - TURN $6 INTO $50,000 OR MORE!!!! - $$$$

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:50:40 11/01/03 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ] Date Posted: 19:41:38 10/31/03 Fri
TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO FIFTY THOUSAND+ QUICK AND EASY! WOW IT REALLY WORKS!!!
TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO FIFTY THOUSAND QUICK AND EASY*** HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! IT DOES WORK! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. Alittle while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6. Post the article (with your name in the #6 spot) in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands). No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!? Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on lunch!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
Suggestion: READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE CAREFULLY!! Print it out or download it. Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and, it's 99% risk-free. Best of all-- it really works!
If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. PLEASE CONTINUE IN ITS SUCCESS BY CAREFULLY ADHERING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS.
You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the it will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and $1.00. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND QUICK AND EASY! WOW IT REALLY WORKS!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ caribbeancity Message Board ]

Posted by Salac on June 25, 2002 at 05:47:54:
TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND QUICK AND EASY! WOW IT REALLY WORKS!!!
TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND QUICK AND EASY*** HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! IT DOES WORK! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. Alittle while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6. Post the article (with your name in the #6 spot) in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands). No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!? Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on lunch!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
Suggestion: READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE CAREFULLY!! Print it out or download it. Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and, it's 99% risk-free. Best of all-- it really works!
If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. PLEASE CONTINUE IN ITS SUCCESS BY CAREFULLY ADHERING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS.
You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the it will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and $1.00. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1) Stephanie Hicks
1283 Evening Canyon
Henderson NV 89014

#2) Matt Madracki
P.O. Box 1529
Sutton West, Ontario
LOE 1RO

#3) Michael Miller
5229 Cornell
El Paso TX 79924

#4) DeeJay Jones
3113 Floyd Dr. #A
Augusta GA, 30906

#5) Page Chine
P.O. Box 163
Wheeling IL 60090

#6) Ben Braaten
503 Rainier Acres Rd.
Rainier WA, 98597

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR name as #6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! You won't get very much unless you post like crazy. :) This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way: if you are of integrity and honesty, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 - $1.00 for each of the first six people listed above. Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!
---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations!!! THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.
WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND!!! GOD BLESS!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Subject: Herbal Acne Treatment!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:04:02 10/25/03 Sat

Hello-For those of you who have suffered with acne I would like to share with you a product that helped me to over this problem. I used to have back acne, but now I don't thanks to the ZENMED Derma Cleanse System. The secret to the system are the herbal tablets. I just wanted to let you know because this acne treatment system is up on auction until 10:00 E.S.T. Oct.25 Let me know how this treatment works for you!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2864820131&category=11554&rd=1
Subject: Most of us are sick of getting ripped off!!!

Author:
Veronica
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:43:59 10/18/03 Sat

These are trying times and so many of us are unemployed, single parents, unwell or otherwise in DIRE NEED OF MONEY, to make ends meet. "God helps he that helps himself"; well this email can provide the tool to start helping each other and STOP helping people who already have plenty of money! Are you one of us; in dire need of money to make ends meet? If you need to make a few thousand dollars, then please take a moment to read and understand this opportunity I am sharing with you.
Yes, this is a Money making program. But wait,It's not what you think. Complete This in One hour and you will never forget the day you first received it in the mail or online. Beg, borrow or ste...no don’t steal it, but get a $5 bill, and send it to one person to participate in this "INTER NEED PROGRAM"

This program has only three levels, not four, five or six, as in many other programs. It is very realistic and so fast . Because it is so easy, the response rate for the program is now as high as 50 %. You will receive your reward in about fourteen days. Just in time for next month's bills!!!

What you need to do is to mail 20 copies of the program (not 200 or more as in other programs), perhaps to people who send you their programs. These are already believers (and this program is better and faster) or post it in 20 chat forums or message boards on the internet.

Do yourself a favor and DO THIS ONE RIGHT NOW!

Just give one person $5. That's it! That's all! Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you should have seen at least $7,000, because so many people will respond, due to the low investment, speed, and huge income potential. We are presently at a 50% response rate! That's a $10,000 return. So let's all keep it going and help each other in these tough times.

HERE ARE THE SIMPLE DETAILS

1 Write your name on a blank sheet of paper, add your own address and this message: "Please ad me to your mailing list". Next fold it around a five-dollar bill and send this to the first name on the list. Only the #1 person on the list gets your name and a five-dollar gift in the first round.

2. Retype the list only, removing the first (#1) name from the list. Move the other two names up and add your name to the list in the third (#3) position.

3. Paste your newly typed list neatly over the old one and make 20 copies of this letter and send to 20 prospects or post 20 on the internet on message boards or chat forums. Well there is no more to do. It's so easy! One hour! That's it!

Do it right away; don't mull it over. Your name will climb position at a Dizzying geometric rate. When your name reaches the first position in a few days, it will be your turn to collect your gifts. The gifts will be sent to you by over 1,500 to 2,000 people like yourself who are willing to invest $5 and one hour to receive $7,000 in cash.
Your entire investment will be about $5 to $10, including the $5 bill you sent the first name on the list, envelopes, copies, and stamps. That's all! In return there will be a total of $7-10000 in your mailbox in $5 bills, in two weeks. Consider that!

CAN I DO IT AGAIN, WHEN I N NEED? OF COURSE!!

No mailing lists to buy and wait for. No further trips to the printer or copier. And now you can do it again over and over with your regular group of friends. Why not?
Each time you receive an MLM offer in the mail, respond with this letter!

HONESTY AND INTEGRITY MAKE THIS PLAN WORK, BUT REMEMBER ACT FAST AND GET MONEY FAST. COPY THE NAMES CAREFULLY AND SEND YOUR FIVE DOLLARS TO THE FIRST NAME ON THE LIST!

1. Anthony Narvaez - 1329 W. Gooch Rd., Nixa, MO 65714

2. Tom Dunleavy - 300 2nd. St. Blakely, Pa. 18447

3. Veronica Thompson - 68 Robin Rd. Hopkinsville, KY. 42240

P.S. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state a product or SERVICE must be exchanged for money received.

DO UNTO OTHERS AND ENJOY YOUR MONEY IN PEACE!!

Best Regards,
Veronica
Subject: AVON, Buy or Sell

Author:
Angela Coon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:07:38 06/16/03 Mon

Hello, my name is Angela Coon and I am an Avon Representative. If you are interested in a whole new career or a
part
time job working your own hours, being your own boss, and making some
extra money with just a $10 investment, please e-mail me and we will
work
on setting up a face to face appointment if you would like. If we
are too
far apart, I will find someone in your area that would be more than
happy
to assist you! The same holds true if you are just looking to buy
Avon.
I'd be happy to assist!

Thank You,
Angela Coon
zillahsg1@avon.net
Avon Independent Sales Representative
http://www.youravon.com/angelacoon
Replies:
Subject: MAKE THOUSANDS WITH AN INVESTMENT OF ONLY SIX US DOLLARS (Professional)

Author:
Anthony Narvaez
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:00:23 09/28/03 Sun

If you are reading this, it probably isn't the first time. I ran across this advertisement a dozen times before I decided to try it. It wasn't the six dollars, it was just the time involved and my overwhelming scheptisizm for rip-off money making schemes. After a while, my brother and I were bored and messing around on the internet and again, I found this letter in my inbox. He said, "What's that?" So we read it. With his influence, I said, "what the hell," and we stuffed six dollars into six envelopes and sent them off. Now if you are wondering if I just copied and pasted this entire letter and sent it out, you are wrong. I actually felt strong enough about all this to rewrite the letter myself to add my own views of this, well... hmm... I am not sure what to really call all of this. Perhalps it is a service? The service provided is this six person list of names and addresses. What you are buying with that six dollars is the right to be on the person that sent you this letter's list. Then when you send this letter out to others, they are in turn supposed to send you a dollar so that they can be on the list. The details are very important for this to be legal so allow me to go into full detail. I have been know to ramble a bit but in essence I am saying that for myself, Anthony Narvaez, that this has been a very benificial experience and well worth the six dollars.

(the below message was sent to me. I did copy and paste this so as to not miss any details)

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It’s easy. It’s legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off it is not indecent it is not illegal and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days . This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it’s a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list.

Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper: "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST". Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1) Stephanie Hicks 1283 Evening Canyon Henderson NV 89014

#2) Matt Madracki P.O. Box 1529 Sutton West, Ontario L0E 1R0

#3)Michael Miller 5229 Cornell El Paso TX 79924

#4)DeeJay Jones 3113 Floyd Dr. #A Augusta GA, 30906

#5)Page Chine PO Box 163 Wheeling, IL 60090

#6)Anthony & Bret Narvaez, 1329 W. Gooch Rd., Nixa, MO 65714

Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.

PLEASE REMEMBER: this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way.

NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you’re in business!

---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS----------

Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select ’copy’ from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer’s memory.

Step 2) Open a blank ’notepad’ file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the ’edit’ menu select ’paste’. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you’ll always have this file to go back to.

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You’re done with your first one! Congratulations...THAT’S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**

That’s it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.

**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

Now the WHY part:

Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.

Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me.

Now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00!

Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00!

OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!!

Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00!

With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet. Remember: play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.
Subject: look for partner in USA/Australly for serious biz

Author:
Serg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:26:47 09/27/03 Sat

Hello !

Small programming/creative crew looking for partner in establish online sales of our products and services.

All details by request.

This serious proposition, but not needed high education and office. Request details.

Regards,
Serg.
Subject: TRY THIS IT ACTUALLY WORKS INVEST $6!!!

Author:
SHIREEN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:56:39 09/25/03 Thu

IT'S SIMPLE AND I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it a little while back. you could make
lots of money within weeks. Anyway, it said that you send one dollar to each of the six names and addresses
stated in the article. Place your own name and address on the bottom of the list at number 6 and post
the article to some message boards or chatrooms.(there are thousands) Therefore, I decided to try it.
Then I invested the measly six dollars. WELL GUESS WHAT!!! Within 7 days, I started getting money in the
mail!!! I was shocked. I thought it was going to stop but it just kept coming. In my first week, I made
$25.00. By the end of the second week, I had $200.00. In the end of the third week, I made $950.00!!! It's
still growing right now. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $2000.00!
Moreover, it's still coming in rapidly. This is certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps. Let me tell you
how this works and most importantly why it works…Also make sure that you print a copy of this article NOW
so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions
exactly, that you will start making more money than you possibly thought just by doing something so easy!!
SUGGESTION: READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE CAREFULLY (Print it out ) Follow the simple directions and watch
the money come in! It's easy.And your investment is only $6.00- it really works!!!!! PLEASE NOTE: please
follow these directions exactly and money can be yours in 10 to 20 days. Here are the four steps to
success:

*STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME
ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 us 1dollar bills and place ONE inside EACH of the six pieces of paper so
the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each of
the 6 envelopes and seal them. MAKE SURE THERE ARE ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES. You should now have
6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase your name and address and
a $1.00 bill. Mail the six envelopes to the following
addresses.

#1) Ryan Clark 127 10th st
Cloquet, MN 55720.
#2) Daniel Wylie 79 Richton St.
Highland Park, Mich.48203
#3)Ms. State Queen
Fundraiser c/o Alexis Yate 279 Rocky Valley
Rd. Collins, Ms. 39428
#4)TINY PAGEANT QUEEN
605 E. FRANKLIN ST. CLINTON, MO 64735
#5) J.B.
106 Rhonda Ln. Poteau,OK 74953
#6) S. Stevens 6840 Winding Cedar Trail #102
Charlotte, NC 28212

*STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up
(6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc…) and add YOUR name as number 6 on the list.
*STEP 3: Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as original as
possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200 news groups. ( I think there are 24,000 groups)
All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post the more money you make!** EVERYBODY AROUND THE
WORLD CAN DO THIS. Keep a copy of these steps for your
self and whenever you need money, you can use it again and again. (Remember to wrap the $1 bill in
the note to prevent mail theft.) Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name
reaches the #1 spot you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!!! What an opportunity for only
$6.00 ($1 for each of the six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list DIRECTIONS:

HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS
*STEP 1: You do not need
to retype this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this
letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select "copy" from the edit menu. This
will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.
*STEP 2: Open a blank notepad file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the
edit menu, select "paste." This will paste the copy of the letter into notepad so you can add your name
to the list.
*STEP 3: Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in
different settings , you'll always have this file to come back to.
*STEP 4: Use Netscape and Internet Explorer and try searching for various news groups
(on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
*STEP 5: Visit these message boards
and post this article as a new message by highlighting
the text of this letter and selecting "paste" from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the
header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the
post message button. You're done with the first one!**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN
(MESSAGE BOARDS ETC.) THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!. That's it! You will begin receiving money from
around the world within days! If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use as long as
the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE THE ADDRESS IS CORRECT** Let me break it down, say I
receive only 5 replies, so then I made $5 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now each of the 5 persons
who just sent me $1 made the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 people respond
to the original 5 people. That is another $25 for me. Now those 25 people make the MINIMUM 200 post with
my name at number 4 and only 5 replies each, I will make $125. Now, those 125 people post the MINIMUM
200 postings with my name at #3 and only get 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626. Ok, now here's
the fun part each of those 625 people post a MINIMUM 200 with my name at #2 and they only get 5 replies
that just made me $3,125!!! Those 3125 people send a MINIMUM 200 postings and they only get 5 replies
each with my name at #1, I will receive $15,625!!! With an original investment of $6!!!! AMAZING!!! .
make big bucks in a few short weeks!!!!!!
Subject: Home Clerical....Limited Positions, Don't Miss Out!

Author:
Home Typist
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:56:59 09/03/03 Wed

Clerical jobs available for sincere job seekers who wish to earn an income from home. If you are interested, visit our website and fill out the simple email form. This is your chance to join our progressive company!

Home Clerical...check it out!

Subject: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_____MAKE MONEY ONLINE !_____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Author:
Online Business
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:09:44 08/26/03 Tue

Yahoo! Web Hosting Yahoo! Web Hosting      Yahoo! Web Hosting Yahoo! Web Hosting
Click here to see screenshot of our Software Ad-Blaster !!     
MegaPromoter 

GoToMyPC - Access Your PC From Anywhere FREE Email Marketing with Constant Contact    

Computing & Internet
Software PlusWeb-sites DesignBanners
Marketing & Advertising
Traffic Building TipsSubmittersSafelists
PromotionClassifiedsResources
Home Business
Money MakingBizopsHome Business
E-BizEntrepreneurHOME

2) WorkOnline4Pay.com

3) ˇV 100)    [HOME]

2) ˇV 100)     [HOME]

Author:
Online Business
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:09:41 08/26/03 Tue

Yahoo! Web Hosting Yahoo! Web Hosting   ˙

Author:
Online Business
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:08:36 08/26/03 Tue

Yahoo! Web Hosting Yahoo! Web Hosting      Yahoo! Web Hosting Yahoo! Web Hosting
MegaPromoter 

GoToMyPC - Access Your PC From Anywhere FREE Email Marketing with Constant Contact    

Computing & Internet
Marketing & Advertising
Home Business
E-BizEntrepreneurHOME

2) WorkOnline4Pay.com

3) ˇV 100)    [HOME]

2) ˇV 100)     [HOME]
Subject: Unlock Your Natural Beauty!

Author:
Donna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:24:18 08/13/03 Wed

Unlock natural health and healthy eating secrets that help you lose weight, gain energy, and feel great all the time with my free natural health eBook. ID: dhe187 For more details email me at : peppersdream@yahoo.com or: http://www.geocities.com/peppersdream/
Subject: Home Typing.....New Owner...Get Paid on 2 Levels!

Author:
Home Typist
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:40:43 08/08/03 Fri

We're back with a new owner and a new perspective! Check out the new changes and expanded opportunities today! Fill out the email form for more information on this exciting new program!

Home Typing...New Owner...Earn on 2 Levels!

Subject: The USA TIMES goes MLM - GOLDMINE opportunity

Author:
bindy caldwell
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:39:08 08/08/03 Fri

Subject: !!!MAKE CRAZY MONEY WITH ONLY 6$!!!

Author:
DREW
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:17:05 08/06/03 Wed

Seriously no BULL! This method really does work and is a very easy way to make fast money. A little while back, I was looking on the web for easy ways to make money and I kept thinking that all of the ways I was reading would never work and were just scams but not this one! The article that I had found said that I could make thousands of dollars easily in a matter of weeks with only an initial small payment of $6.00. I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam like most of the rest", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that if I sent $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses listed at the bottom of the article that I would make great money but only if I followed the following steps. After sending the $1.00 to each person you were then instructed to rewrite the list by taking the 1st person off of the list then moving the 2nd person to the 1st spot, and the 3rd person to the 2nd spot, etc, etc. Finally you should be left with the number 6 spot empty and this is where you place your name and address. After reconfiguring the list you then must post it on about 200 newsgroups (doesn’t matter but the more places you post the more money you make!). There are thousands and thousands of newsgroups from around the world so this task is easy and that was it when I was done! no catch. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people that were on the list, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical because it seemed so easy and a I was a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After reviewing the pro’s and con’s of the investment I decided to carry out with it. I invested the measly $6.00 and guess what??... Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail!! I was very shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps. Now let me explain to you how this works and most importantly why it works. Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
STEP 1: MAILING LIST."
• Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to
prevent thievery.
• Next, place one paper in each of the 6envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase (PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST), your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing with this letter is creating a service. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
• Now mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
1. Julien R AMANRICH, 5330 DeSiard Street # 41, Monroe LA 71203
2. Nate Coughlan, 151 Captain Nickerson Rd., S. Yarmouth MA 02664
3. Travanta Grier, 304 Willowtree Drive, Simpsonville, SC 29680
4. Tracey Garraux, 4 Timber Ct., Greenville, SC 29617
5. Jorge Lledo Jr., 10050 SW 122 Court, Miami, FL 33186
6. Andrew Eheart, 2018 N U.S. HWY 45 E, Gilman, IL 60938
STEP 2: Take the first name off the list and move the rest up (6 becomes 5) (5 becomes 4 ect,ect)
Do this after you have mailed the original 6 names. Place your name and address as #6.
STEP 3:
• Change anything you need to in this article, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I believe there are close to 24,000 groups in USA alone). All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post the more money you make!
DIRECTIONS ---HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computers memory.
Step 2) Open a blank "notepad" file under accessories in windows and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. After you have completed these steps you are done with your first posting Congratulations you are that more closer to easy money!...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT AND REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** Now the WHY it works part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replieseach, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE
YOU are now!!
Subject: IF U WANT TO MAKE MONEY CHECK THIS OUT

Author:
NON
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:47:53 08/03/03 Sun

Dear Fellow Networker,

http://www.yourinstantprofits.com/members/djnonstop/index.html
this is the easiest most fastest newest way to make money with paypal its 4.00$ and 1.50 member fee but it is well worth it check it out

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I'm really excited about this thing. I wanted to share it with you. It's the fastest thing available today. We're talking about hundreds if not thousands of dollars going to your account in just a few months time.

And it only costs $10 -- one time investment. That will not break you. There's only thing: Are YOU willing to dedicate yourself to spread this program and help others to make real money as well?

NO, it's not what you think. You don't have to send $10 to five people to get a report or any other product. Nor will you need to invest additional more money to get this thing going. Our plan is only structured to foster cooperation and help every participant to earn income. It is designed only to do one thing: Put money on your pocket. The best opportunity to those interested to do minimal work at home .

Start it today and you will be ever thankful you have learned about it. If you are doing other programs, stay with them, but do yourself a favor by DOING this one as well.

It's so simple and as I've said, very quick to make profit with a very minimal investment: U.S. $10. It will pay off long before you even know it. Follow the simple instructions below and in a month or two you will have more than U.S. $ 7,000 in your Stormpay Account.

THIS IS HOW YOU CAN GET STARTED:

FIRST, send payment to the paypal Accounts of the three (3) fellow networkers below. If you have no Paypal Account yet, no problem, you can open an account for FREE at http://www.Paypal.com.

#1 djnonstop713@yahoo.com Pay US$1.00
#2 sescrewhead713@yahoo.com Pay US$2.00
#3 nonstoppa713@yahoo.com Pay US$ 7.00

AFTER MAKING YOUR PAYMENTS, COPY this letter and EDIT it to include your Paypal Account. To edit, PUT your Account Name to #1 position and MOVE the current #1 and #2 Accounts down to #2 and #3 positions respectively. The current #3 will no longer be included in your letter.

That's it. NOW, YOU can start spreading this program. Send your letter to your friends, to your list and to other fellow internet entrepreneurs.

Here's What Will Happen!

At Level 1, lets assume you get 10 people to join:
YOU will receive $1 x 10 = $ 10

At Level 2, assuming those 10, get 10 people each:
YOU will receive $2 x 10 x 10 = $200

At Level 3, assuming those 100 get 10 people each.
YOU get $7 x 100 x 10 = $7,000

TOTAL AMOUNT YOU GET: US $ 7,210

At Level 1, you already get your $10 investment. By the time your Account Name reaches # 3 position, you will get the $7,000. And all it takes to create this income is only $10.

Ok, do the math and compare this to a similar program that asks you to pay $5 for each of the three positions. That's $15 investment and you will only get $5,500.

Are you money conscious? Yes, I am, but at times, I just spend $10.00 on junk foods or something else without significant value. I tell you, you should try it. You won't be sorry.

****************************************************************************************************
New Paypal 1x1 Fills Up Fast $20K in 2 WEEKS. This
is working guys!! DO THIS!! The reason it works is
because there is only two names on this list. Fast MONEY
AND ABOUT 80% RESPONDING!!

God said it: "Give and ye shall receive."
That's the most rewarding part of life. Helping others.

Follow the directions below:

Just donate ten dollars ($10.00) to one (1) person. That's all. After
the first time, you'll see how easy it is and it does work!

the list a $10.00 donation. PayPal will ask you to select type, select:
service, and put "$10.00 donation" for the subject.

If you need a PayPal account, (IT`S FREE) go to:
www.paypal.com

Remember, only the first person on the list gets your $10.00
donation. Then remove that person's name and e-mail from the
list, and move the other name and e-mail to Position One. Add your name
and e-mail to Position Two. After you have retyped the names in the new
order, send to as many people as possible immediately!

That's all there is to it. When your name reaches the first
position in about 2 days (or less), it will be your turn to
receive donations! They will be sent to you by approximately two
thousand(2,000) people like yourself who are willing to invest $10.00
to receive$20,000.

So when you find yourself short on cash, just take out your $20,000
donation program and send it to (50) prospects. Imagine if you sent it
to 100 or even more!!!

Position1: sescrewhead713@yahoo.com
Position2: djnonstop713@yahoo.com

Integrity and honesty make this plan work. At this time
participants have been receiving an 80% return! The majority have
receive about $18,000 to $22,000 so far. This is not a chain letter. You
can refer to title 18, Section 1302 of the Postal and Lottery Code.

God Bless.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6,000!!!!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, Yeah right, this must be a scam,but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works....Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (Print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper; PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
Mailing Adresses
1. K. KNODEL, 12267 LEMON BLOSSOM, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78247
2. B. LAMPMAN, 14 RIVERSIDE DR, RAYMOND, NH 03077
3. G. Ramos, 510 tyler, Deer Park, TX 77536
4. E. DE LEON, 14014 Rosecrest, Houston,TX 77045
5. A. Lopez, 810 Ave.J, South Houston TX 77587
6. L. Pacheco, 812 Ave.J, South Houston, TX 77587

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.
STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.
PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.)
So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!
---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------ Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.
Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.
**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People have said, "e;what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet.
Remember: play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:16:00 07/13/03 Sun

Now offered in the USA!

Visit www.Make-UpUSA.com
Subject: We can help you succeed.

Author:
Barb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:28:33 07/05/03 Sat

We know what works. We can help you make money from the comfort of home. Benefit from our research into many hundreds of programs so that you won't waste any more time and money. Unsurpassed support and training to help you succeed quickly. End the frustration. Let's work together to make your dreams come true. Join us today. Click Here
Subject: DAILY INCOME !

Author:
Online Business
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:17:01 07/05/03 Sat

Everyone.net Email 
  MegaPromoter
Click HereReceive $$$$$ EVERDAY ! Click Here   Click here to see screenshot of our Software Ad-Blaster !!

Computing & Internet
Marketing & Advertising
Home Business
E-BizEntrepreneurHOME
Click Here to get 1 million FREE visitors on your website.
Since 2 years, I bought,read,tested every book about FREE advertising. Stop believing anyone - You can lose your shirt !
=================================================================================================

2) WorkOnline4Pay.com

3) Work at Home with Internet Empires
#1 Reseller Program to Work at Home teaches Secrets to explode an Internet Business from your computer in 30 Minutes.

4) Proven online money making strategies
Everything you need to start, build, promote and run your own web based business.

5) Get an *autopilot* income website
Turn on an *autopilot* website to create an income while not being there.

6) ˇV 100)    [HOME]

2) AdBlaster submits to 2,500,000+ Sites
AdBlaster blasts to 2,500,000+ Websites with just 1 click! great reseller system! 50%

3) Safelist Autosubmission Software!
# Safelist-Mailer Software submits to 1.000.000 Recipients at the press of just 1 button!

4) 1 million FREE visitors on your website
Since 2 years, I bought,read,tested every book about FREE advertising. Stop believing anyone - You can lose your shirt !

5) '2Bucks' an Ad Advertising program.
Ads in multiple ezines for $2 each (or less! Subscriber base 780.000+ - 131 ezines (Sep. 2002) - Commissions 50%

6) ˇV 100)     [HOME]
Subject: Do you like movies?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:12:48 06/02/03 Mon

Subject: ********************__FREE MONEY ! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Author:
Online Business
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:21:06 05/30/03 Fri

MegaPromoterClick here to see screenshot of our Software Ad-Blaster !!
Would you like to get paid between $25 - $90 just for completing simple 10-25 minute surveys(Sample survey 1 / Sample survey 2)? Would you like to complete several of these each day? Would you like to earn between $75 - $150 for participating in 30 to 60 minute panels and forums? If you answered yes, then we can put you to work!

SurveyJunction.com is a Marketing Service specializing in locating individuals from around the world who are motivated to work from home and to participate in high paying survey opportunities. We currently have nearly 200 of the worlds most elite Market Research Companies in our system. Our members are paid for their opinions. Our database provides the most extensive list for paid surveys, paid forums and more online. We update regularly as more paid survey and forums become available.

Your participation in giving your opinions on different research surveys directly influences the way companies develop products, services and policies, to better meet the needs of consumers.

Our goal is simple: to allow Members full and unlimited access to our Members Only Area containing our extensive list of the world's most elite Marketing Research Companies (updated daily) who want to pay you per survey, for simply giving your opinion.

Your membership with SurveyJunction.com can pay for itself as you participate in these surveys!

To Start Earning.ˇKClick Here Now [Learn More] [Sign Up]

"With a part-time effort you can earn thousands monthly with a free eBay account and these revolutionary concepts. I'll prove it..."[Click Here]
      Since 2 years, I bought,read,tested every book about FREE advertising. Stop believing anyone - You can lose your shirt ![Click Here] Get One Million FREE visitors on your web-site !
MegaPromoter
[Click Here] Reach Over 11,400 Top Info Products

[Click Here] The Truth About Internet Marketing

[Click Here] Work Online ! 5K MONTHLY !!!!!

[Click Here] GET PAID FOR YOUR OPINION

[Click Here] Online Surveys for $$$$$$$$$$

[Click Here] Get Paid To Shop ! Get Paid to Eat ! $10 to $40 per Hour !

[Click Here] Make $3000 a month from eBay. !

[Click Here] Hands-free income from eBay !

[Click Here] Get One Million FREE visitors on your web-site !

[Click Here] Blast your ads to 2.5 million plus recipients EVERDAY SPAM FREE !

[Click Here] Auto Email 75 Million Targeted Prospects Every Month !

[Click Here] Email 70 MILLION ! Plus Products and Services for Internet Marketers !!

[Click Here] Ready To Take Order Web-sites !

[Click Here] Million Dollar Emails !

[Click Here] Unique and Easy Work-At-Home Ideas !

[Click Here] Secret Underground Business Plans, Projects and Ideas !

[Click Here] Start Your Own Software Business !

[Click Here] IP Messages Ad Sending Software !

[Click Here] AUTOMATIC SAFELIST SUBMITTER !

[Click Here] Put you ad on Millions of desktopsˇK..in an instant !

[Click Here] Your ad posted DIRECTLY on 100,000 of desktops !
Subject: SUPER CACTUS SUPER KAKTUS Prickly Pear info@super-cactus.com http://www.opuntiaficus-indica.com/

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:43:29 05/28/03 Wed

SUPER CACTUS SUPER KAKTUS Prickly Pear info@super-cactus.com http://www.opuntiaficus-indica.com/

We sell Super Cactus Stems /Pads ad wholesale prices. We ship World-Wide!!
For Information: info@super-cactus.com - http://www.super-cactus.com. - http://www.opuntiaficus-indica.com/
Subject: Earn A Regular Income From Home

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:20:23 05/25/03 Sun

Clerical positions available worldwide. Place our pre-written ads on the Internet. You are paid per ad typed per response per recruit and pre sale. You will earn an income every week. Starat Today at: http://tinyurl.com/bw4p
Subject: Unbelievable Opportunity

Author:
france hence
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:45:49 05/25/03 Sun

Check out this greatest work at home employment the internet has to offer. It's so incredible.http://pumpkintypist.cjb.net
Subject: SUPER CACTUS, opuntia ficus-indica (Prickly pear) Grows up to3 Meters,BIGG profit $$$$

Author:
Jhon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:00:03 05/23/03 Fri

SUPER CACTUS, opuntia ficus-indica (Prickly pear) Grows up to3 Meters,BIGG profit $$$$

SuperCactus Can be successfully row-cropped, or grown on terraces, in dessert areas, using No supplemental water or fertilizers, providing minimum (3) crops per year, with an estimated annual yield of 375,000 Kg per hectare
In a one year growing period on (1) one hectare, it can yield a profit of
US$ 1,237,500 per year (Based on the US supermarket price of US$ 3,30 per Kg.
Pleas respond only to:
E-mail: info@opuntiaficus-indica.com
Subject: 200+ Important FREE International Business Forums - Very Easy to Post, No need to Register.

Author:
Steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:21:47 05/16/03 Fri

200+ Important FREE International Business Forums - Very Easy to Post, No need to Register. Visit: http://www.bizzstartpage.com

NEW – Obtain a 2nd European Passports - Visa FREE to USA, Europe and much more!!!!!

CHECK-IT-OUT!! - We are a company that provide Passport and Visa services We do have legal Passports and I. D. Cards ready within 4 weeks, for LOW PRICES. Travel Visa FREE to most countries INCLUSIVE: Europe andUSA

RE-SELLERS AND AGENTS WANTED!

www.bizzstartpage.com
bizzstartpage@yahoo.com
Subject: *NEW* ~ <<....................FREE MONEY !....................>>

Author:
Online Business
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:23:45 05/07/03 Wed

MegaPromoterClick here to see screenshot of our Software Ad-Blaster !!
Would you like to get paid between $25 - $90 just for completing simple 10-25 minute surveys(Sample survey 1 / Sample survey 2)? Would you like to complete several of these each day? Would you like to earn between $75 - $150 for participating in 30 to 60 minute panels and forums? If you answered yes, then we can put you to work!

SurveyJunction.com is a Marketing Service specializing in locating individuals from around the world who are motivated to work from home and to participate in high paying survey opportunities. We currently have nearly 200 of the worlds most elite Market Research Companies in our system. Our members are paid for their opinions. Our database provides the most extensive list for paid surveys, paid forums and more online. We update regularly as more paid survey and forums become available.

Your participation in giving your opinions on different research surveys directly influences the way companies develop products, services and policies, to better meet the needs of consumers.

Our goal is simple: to allow Members full and unlimited access to our Members Only Area containing our extensive list of the world's most elite Marketing Research Companies (updated daily) who want to pay you per survey, for simply giving your opinion.

Your membership with SurveyJunction.com can pay for itself as you participate in these surveys!

"With a part-time effort you can earn thousands monthly with a free eBay account and these revolutionary concepts. I'll prove it..."[Click Here]
      Since 2 years, I bought,read,tested every book about FREE advertising. Stop believing anyone - You can lose your shirt ![Click Here] Get One Million FREE visitors on your web-site !
MegaPromoter

[Click Here] Email 70 MILLION ! Plus Products and Services for Internet Marketers !!

Subject: $$$$$$$$$$$$Make Fast And Easy Money $$$$$$$$$$$$

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:44:26 04/16/03 Wed

$$$$$$$$$$$$Make Fast And Easy Money $$$$$$$$$$$$
[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ NMPA WebBoard ]
Posted by GIBSON on January 14, 19103 at 08:54:50:
MAKE EASY AND QUICK CASH MONEY by doing
almost nothing (NO JOKE, NO SCAM, AND VERY
LEGAL) Please read on! You will be very
thankful you did!
A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups,
just
like you are now, and came across an article similar to
this that said you could make thousands of
dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
$6.00! So I thought," Yeah, right, this must
be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept
reading. Anyway, it said that you send
$1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the
article. You then place your own name and
address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the
article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are
thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it
over, and talking to a few people first, I
thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to
lose
except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like
most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried
about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked
it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and
they
confirmed that it is indeed legal!
Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!...
Within 7 days, I started getting money in
the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but
the money just kept coming in. In my
first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second
week I had made a total of over
$1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and
it's still growing. This is now my fourth
week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and
it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly
worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on
the lottery!! Let me tell you how this
works and most importantly, why it works.... also, make
sure you print a copy of this article
NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need
it. STEP 1 Get 6 separate pieces of
paper and write the following on each piece of
paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING
LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH
of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill
will not be seen through the envelope to prevent
thievery.
Next, place one paper in each of the 6
envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed
envelopes, each with a piece of paper
stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a
$1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating
a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! This program
remains
successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants. Please
continue its success by carefully adhering to the
instructions. You will now become
part of the Mail Order business. Your product is simply a
service of helping
develop mail lists. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
addresses:
#1] Andy
#1603 40 Pleasant Blvd.
Toronto, Ontario M4T 1J9
Canada
#2] A. Hyde
16085 A East Rice Pl.
Aurora, CO 80015
#3] Jim P
3766 Spring Green Rd
Green Bay, WI 54313
#4] Stephen
17025 E. Wiley Place
Parker, CO 80134
#5] T Gibson
8244 Hydra Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89128
#6] Cinderella,
1555 Jane Street #1420
Toronto, Ontario, M9N2R4
Canada

STEP 2 Now take the #1 name and address off the list that
you see above, move the other names
up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name
and address as number 6 on the list.
STEP 3 Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
article as close to original as possible.
Now, post your amended article to at least 200
newsgroups.
(I think there are close to 24,000
groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you
post, the more money you make!
---DIRECTIONS-----HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
Step 1) You do not need
to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.
Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this
letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this
document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu.
This will copy the entire letter into the computers
memory.
Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and
place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From
the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a
copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your
name to the list.
Step 3) Save your new
notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
postings in different sittings, you'll always have
this file to go back to.
Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try
searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions.)
Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article
as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter
and selecting
paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will
be the header that everyone sees as they
scroll through the list of postings in a particular
group,
click the post message button. You're
done with your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT!
All
you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it,
it
will take about 30 seconds for each
newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN,
THE MORE
MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF
200** That's it!
You will begin receiving money from around the world
within days! You may eventually want to
rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will
receive. If you wish to stay anonymous,
you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will
deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL
THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now the WHY part Out of 200
postings, say I receive
only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00
with my name and address at #6 on the
letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00
make the MINIMUM 200 postings,
each with my name and address at #5 and only 5 persons
respond to each of the original 5, that is
another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM
posts with my name and
address at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an
additional $125.00! Now, those 125
persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name
and address at #3 and only
receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional
$626.00!
OK, now here is the fun part, each of
those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name
and address at #2 and they each
only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!!
Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this
message to 200 newsgroups with my name and address at #1
and if still 5 persons per 200
newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an
original investment of only $6.00!
AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you
just
take the latest posting in the
newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the
list, putting your name at number 6
again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is,
do you realize that thousands of people
all over the world are joining the internet and reading
these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU
are now!! So can you afford $6.00 and see if it really
works?? I think so... People have said,
"what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
money? So what! What are the chances
of that happening when there are tons of new honest users
and new honest people who are joining
the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to
give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to
50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those
joining the actual internet. Remember, play
FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work.
ALSO REMEMBER*** : : SEND YOUR $1 OUT TO EVERYONE ON THE
LIST, : : EVEN
IF THEY ARE NOT FROM THE U.S. : : WHAT ARE YOU WAITING
FOR??? : :
: : GOOD LUCK!!
go to google.com and search for MAKE MONEY FAST AND EASY$$ and
you will find alot of message boards
!MAKE MONEY FAST AND EASY$$

Follow Ups:

Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$Make Fast And Easy Money $$$$$$$$$$$$ Bill Lee 23:43:53 4/05/103 (0)

Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$Make Fast And Easy Money $$$$$$$$$$$$ Bill Lee 23:39:09 4/05/103 (0)

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:

Extras:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Subject: ***AN OUTSTANDING RESIDUAL INCOME***

Author:
Nico Vantygem
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:33:08 04/13/03 Sun

Url:http://www.workandshop.com

Watch your downline grow Before SPENDING ANY MONEY!!!
100% from Home!!
6 years proven Internet Stability!
An outstanding residual income!!

For honest people who love it to make new friends too!
Financial freedom possible within 3 YEARS!!
Check it all out for FREE without obiligations!!!

Url:http://www.workandshop.com
Subject: Want to make thousands from only a few bucks? Then try this easy, legal, no risk method.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:31:44 03/29/03 Sat

READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! IT DOES WORK!
I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it.
A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the article.
You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it.
So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first,
I thought about trying it. I figured "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?... Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.
In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly.
It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!
(print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and
watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not
indecent; it is not illegal; and it is 99%no risk - it really works!
If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will
receive extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write
the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH
of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried
about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with
the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
addresses:

#1) Salvatore LoPresti
1735 Macopin Rd.
West Milford, NJ 07480

#2) Eireann McGrath
Box 283
Denver, Indiana 46926

#3) Bryan Wood
P.O. Box 171463
Arlington, TX 76003-1463

#4) Iam Wright
1021 Gloucester Dr.
Toledo, Ohio 43615

#5) Sean Michael
10810 Sarah st. #5
N. Hollywood, CA 91602

#6) Destin Olsowski
1581 Sunset Road
Cowiche, WA 98923

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.
STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to
keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! You won't get very much unless you post
like crazy. :) This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts,
refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains
successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving
thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business! ***ALSO REMEMBER*** SEND YOUR $1 OUT TO EVERYONE ON THE LIST, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT FROM THE U.S. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? GOOD LUCK!!!

---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.
Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file.
If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and
try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this
article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter
and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!
BUTYOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00
make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at
#3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5
persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!
When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now?! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it
really works?? I think so... People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people
who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work .

I came across someone who made over 62,000 dollars in 75 days by doing this.
Subject: GUARANTEED TRAFFIC & MONEY MAKING TIPS !!!!!!!!!!

Author:
Online Business
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:57:07 03/28/03 Fri

Click Here

MegaPromoter

Subject: beauty

Author:
Jess
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:42:30 03/11/03 Tue

In 2000, I got a small pot of "GAP Lipshine" in "Green Tea". Unfortunatly, they discontinued it, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that sells discontinued products or anything similar to the "Green Tea Lipshine".
Thanks so much,I would appreciate any info!
Jess
Subject: Success Comes From Winning, Winning Comes From Within

Author:
Kim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:25:28 01/17/03 Fri

Use your internal strengths to achieve success. Tired of compromising your beliefs and morals or putting the things that are most important to you on the back burner just to succeed? If you said yes, then search no more for the answer…MomsWIN can help you be yourself. 100% guaranteed products that are environmentally safe, and a company that supports good health and wellness. An internet business you can run completely from your home. MomsWIN is also committed to helping others achieve work from home success, through proven, effective marketing techniques and superior networking support. MomsWIN is a business designed to let you achieve as much success as you desire. Let’s WIN!
www.momswin.com/kimskorner
Subject: Thank You

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:22:50 01/01/03 Wed

I enjoyed looking at your web site. It was very easy to navigate.
Subject: Make-Up and cosmetics

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:13:51 01/01/03 Wed

Join our affilitate program. First tier 15% commission, second tier 5% commission. Visit our website www.make-upusa.com. Thank you.
Subject: Turn $6 into $42,000!!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:13:35 12/06/02 Fri

THIS IS REALLY EASY MONEY!! TRUST ME IT WORKS !!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT TO A LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!! A while back, I was browsing through newsgroup, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroup. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it All, So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!……. Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end second week I had made a total over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. Its Certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works…….also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
#1) Tom Maciejewski, 8644 Marquette Dr., Grosse Ile, MI 48138 #2) Sandra Stewart, 504 Larry Dr., Seagoville, Tx., 75159 #3) Brenda Willis, 3152 Vista View Blvd, Columbus, Ohio 43231 #4) fox Newman, 2611 Newhall st, San Francisco, CA, 94124 #5) Kenny Ho, 12047 Westlock Dr., Tomball, TX 77377 #6) Chris Schultz, 908 9th St W #8, West Fargo, ND, 58078

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up(6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc…….) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! DIRECTIONS: HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your Cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Just example you log on any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com, etc., then you search with this subject ‘‘millionaire message board’’ or ‘‘money making message board’’ or ‘‘employment message board’’or ‘‘money making discussions’’ or ‘‘money making forum’’ or ‘‘business message board’’ etc.You will find thousands & thousands of message boards. Click one by one then you will find the option post a new message. : Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one!. Congratulations…… THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, and it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! ** REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS OR MESSAGE BOARD YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT. Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example).So then I Made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional :$125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00!With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to nameson the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6.. and see if it really works?? I think so…… People have said, 'what if the plan is played out and no one sends you: the money? So what are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual Internet.Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work.
Subject: Make-Up USA

Author:
Jennifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:22:48 10/01/02 Tue

Make-Up USA is the exclusive US distributor of COLOSE cosmetics and skin care from Switerland. Our products are of the highest quality, are sold at the most exclusive businesses like salons and spas and are affordable. We are currently looking for sales representatives to sell to salons and boutiques throughout the US. We are also looking for affiliates, retailers, and independent beauty consultants. If you are interested in unlimited earning potential, great commissions and a fun career please email or call us at jennifer@make-upusa.com or 1-888-4-COLOSE.

Author:
Jennifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:20:54 10/01/02 Tue

Make-Up USA is the exclusive US distributor of COLOSE cosmetics and skin care from Switerland. Our products are of the highest quality, are sold at the most exclusive businesses like salons and spas and are affordable. We are currently looking for sales representatives to sell to salons and boutiques throughout the US. We are also looking for affiliates, retailers, and independent beauty consultants. If you are interested in unlimited earning potential, great commissions and a fun career please email or call us.

Author:
Jennifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:17:46 10/01/02 Tue

Make-Up USA is the exclusive US distributor of COLOSE cosmetics and skin care from Switerland. Our products are of the highest quality, are sold at the most exclusive businesses like salons and spas and are affordable. We are currently looking for sales representatives to sell to salons and boutiques throughout the US. We are also looking for affiliates, retailers, and independent beauty consultants. If you are interested in unlimited earning potential, great commissions and a fun career please email or call us.
Subject: A Successful Home Business Solution

Author:
Robert G Allen Wealth Building Team Leader
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:10:33 04/12/05 Tue

NY times best selling Author Robert G Allen has helped thousands earn residual income. Now it is your turn. Robert Allen has developed a surefire marketing plan that YOU can adopt to build a successful home business and earn any amount you desire. Visit today this opportunity can change your life.
Take a look

Author Robert G Allen has helped thousands earn residual income. Now it is your turn with Allen’s sure-fire marketing plan. YOU can adopt this successful system to build a booming home business. Visit today
Click Here To Be Personally Mentored By The Robert Allen USANA Team

How to Achieve Wealth Online

Key Words used to decribe site: Adult Vitamins, Women's health, Vitamins, diets, nutritions, vitamin c, vitamin e,vitamin b, vitamin b12, Free shipping, Allergy Control, Antioxidants, Blood circulation, Blood pressure, Body care, Brain memory, Calcium, COQ 10, Coral calcium, Children’s Vitamins, Cholesterol, Cold flu, Dental/Oral, Detoxification, Diet/Weight loss, Digestion Problems, Diuretic, Grocery, Groceries, Hair Loss/Vitamins For Hair, Headache relief, Heart Vitamins, Herbs, Homeopathic remedies, Immune support, Joints/Arthritis, Liver support, Lungs support, Minerals, Multi-Vitamins, Pain relief, Prostate support, Protein products, Selenium, Sleep aids, Snack bars, Sports nutrition, Stress, Supplements, Vegetarian, Vision support, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Men's Vitamins, Women's Vitamins dieting, losing weight, lose weight, diet, weight loss, weight loss program, best weight loss program, weight loss guide, how to lose weight, weight loss success, successful weight loss, weight loss plans, weight loss facts, weight loss diets, fast weight loss tips, natural weight loss weightloss new diet pills top diet pills fast weight loss best diet pills fat blocker, weight loss help, weight management, weight loss pill, weight loss product, diet pill, weight loss diet pill,weight loss tips www.usana.com weight loss pill safe weight loss easy weight loss diet pills online diet pills diet pills proven diet pills diet pills quick weight loss weight loss drugs rapid weight loss weight loss diets diet pills diet pills diet pills compare simply weight loss weight loss products, diet pills

Robert allen home business

robert allen AND usana, USANA HEALTH SCIENCES ROBERT G. ALLEN TEAM INTERNET MLM HOME BUSINESS SYSTEM RESIDUAL INCOME WORK AT FROM MULTI LEVEL MARKETING NETWORK OPPORTUNITY ONE MINUTE MILLIONAIRE NOTHING DOWN CREATING WEALTH NETWORK REAL ESTATE MAKE MONEY ONLINE STAY MOM HOMEBASED HOME BASED START YOUR OWN HOW TO TURN-KEY BUSINESSES DAD FRANCHISE SMALL ENTREPRENEURIAL MULTILEVEL Usana health sciences, usana health Robert G. Allen Usana Team Internet MLM Home Business System, Robert G. Allen, Usana, robert allen, residual income, usana, usana health sciences, home business, home business system, work at home, work from home, mlm, multi level marketing, network marketing business opportunity Robert Allen, one minute millionaire, Robert Allen, Robert G. Allen, usana ,home business mlm ,residual income ,robert allen nothing down, creating wealth, home based business, network marketing, internet business, real estate ,home based business Work from home, home based business, opportunity, make money online, stay at home mom business, online homebased business opportunity, making money, residual income opportunity, home based business, start your own business, network marketing opportunity, make residual income online, home based internet business, internet business, income online, work at home, how to make money from home, homebased business income opportunity, residual income from home, turn-key system, home based business for mom, turn key business, franchise, small business, entrepreneurial opportunity at home, start home based business, multilevel marketing, multilevel network marketing, work at home, homebased business opportunity, network marketing home
based business

Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4] ]
Thank you for your interest in our cosmetic line from Switzerland. We would love to hear from you. Please call us toll free at (888) 4-COLOSE, or at (248) 321-1758.
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.