VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:03:33 02/03/03 Mon
Author: nick convicted
Author Host/IP: spider-wa084.proxy.aol.com / 205.188.192.59
Subject: Hated and Proud

First of all I'd like to say that we (Total Disregard)didn't start any of this shit about how Decontrol are faggots and we and the Gruntz are the best in the scene. I don't know who wrote it and I don't really fucking care. I just think it's funny that we didn't even do anything and we are being called TGay and shit. That just goes to show that these fucking hypicrittes(which I'm sure I spelled wrong so go ahead and make an ass out of me if that floats your boat) don't practice what they preach, about the scene and the need for unity, so don't come saying that we fucking destroy the scene of unity when it's yourselves that are fighting. I don't care who hates us or dislikes us, it's your opinion and your right, nobody has a gun to your head, it's cool with me if you don't like us. The Grunzt however had nothing to do with this either so anyone who wants to give them shit can fuck off cause I'll stand up for them if someone wants to fuck with them and I know others who will too. Bottom line: Decontrol is a good band and we didn't say shit about them being faggots neither did we tell anyone to type it on this shit. I think the Gruntz are a great band and especially so for only just beginning, pay attention cause these guys aren't going anywhere and neither are we so just keep bringing the hate if you care. Oi!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.