VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Free UFO Videos + Free Alien UFO Internet Radio >> ENTER <<

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

Aliens UFOs Free Videos + Central UFO Network >> ENTER <<

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:29:13 12/14/06 Thu
Author: Human
Subject: The Last Galactic War

What I’m about to tell you is so outrageous that I don’t blame you if you laugh. I would point out that I don’t have any direct experience with UFOs on any level. I will also tell you that what I am about to say is the best that I can collect out of the years of research that I have conducted. I’m only 30, but I came into a unique situation that has allowed me to see things with a better perspective. If I do not have the full account of the UFO saga, then its one of great clarity.

The story begins a very long time ago, but that is irrelevant and I will skip it. Over one million years ago, or so I believe, humanity was 2 different races. The ones known later as Modern Man (us) and another I shall call the Guardians. The difference could be made visually as the Guardians were quite tall. The Greys were there, too. The Guardians were an immensely advanced race, more so than the Greys, and all feared them.

I will not discuss how the 3 parties related to each other and how they came about. I confess I’m still wondering about some aspects of such events. The important thing here is that the Guardians were changed by a great cataclysm that left most of their population dead with only a few thousand who escaped annihilation. To survive, they needed new genes to enrich their decimated genetic-pool and normal humans provided this new life. In doing so, they released humanity from a state of backwardness that was global and absolute. The Greys at some point figure out how to incorporate the human race into their own make up. Hence there were now 2 hybrids, Human-Guardian and Human-Grey. from the looks of it, this resulted in an actual 4 hybrids. 2 looking like Humans, one Guardian-like, and the fourth Grey-like.

As I stated, the Guardians needed new genes, but the Grey made hybrids for a totally different reason. Being smarter than normal humans, the Greys still lacked wisdom. This quality lead them to great wars and bloodshed. It seems that most of the conflicts were between Greys. However, by incorporating a human form, they acquired wisdom to spare themselves of further acts of violence. This is still practiced if you believe the abductions, but I stress that they usually do so without harming a human subject involved in the process. I can also say that they do not eat flesh.

Some time later, the Guardians left Earth and colonized other star systems. The Guardian-hybrids left behind on Earth maintained contact with them. The distance between the closest of the Guardian colonies and Earth is several hundred light years. Meantime, the Greys became intimate with humans, and offered technology. This is how normal humans got the idea to build elaborate systems and devices. Much of today’s technology is no more than an emulation of the technology of ancient human civilizations. War amongst humans became ever more brutal. The Guardians come back from time to time to assess Earth’s condition and humanity’s progress.

The Guardians are a terribly powerful super-human race who are feared across the galaxy. They have indulged in countless wars with many races and other advanced humans, even a possible civil war! The Greys are more than one people, and at least one serve the Guardians. The Guardians return to Earth from time to time to take wives. In such events, the women never return. They have also destroyed at least a few very advanced human races. Many of these used Grey technology, if not all. In many cases, the doomed people escape before it is too late. Some of these survivors are still around either in underground worlds or other planets in the solar system or have fled to other star systems. Many of these cultures have united to stand any chance at all against the might of the Guardians.

Thousands of years ago, this alliance started to manipulate humanity through religion and literature. The Bible did not escape the hand of this conglomerate, hell-bent on defeating the Guardians. Beware the Apocalypse, its never their intent to protect humanity. Defeating the Guardians is their number one agenda, and humanity can burn for all they care. This Alliance also sought the help of the Greys in manipulating leaders or imbedding one of the hybrids in halls of power. Many Greys remain neutral.

One action that I know of is quite recent. In the early days of the second millennium, the Alliance started to infiltrate human culture with intent. This meddling reached its climax in the nineteenth century. It was then the Guardians made a show of force. They determined that the source of the infiltration was Mars. Mars never did support complex life, but an advanced human culture did live there in massive cities. They were again survivors of the Guardians and members of the Alliance. The Guardians used a super weapon that you and I can call the Planet-killer.

It was a single shot that destroyed Mars and buried the rest of the Martian surface under a thick blanket of dirt. The large Martian canyon should be the impact point. Some members of the culture did survive. They must be living underground. The reader should not be alarmed, the Guardians do not ever intend to use such a weapon on Earth.

After that, visitations became less frequent. A good number of them are still on Earth, No doubt sheltering with the underground races. The Guardians have kept watch since then, but at a distance. Nearly all of what you see are Man-made and Grey-made UFOs.

This is a story that is not near the end, and humanity today has a chance to turn it around. The Guardians are almost merciless when in combat. They almost never bother with anything that does not require a global effect. You will not like them in a war on any scale, believe it! They have never lost a single battle in their million-year galactic history. The world changed 15000 years ago because the Guardians got involved in a fight. The human race suffered tremendously and shall do so again if we fight them.

They do not fear nuclear weapons or any combat system. They do however show great concern for the survival of the human race and have intervened to save humanity many times. Their survival dictates that. If we take weapons to space then know that we would not be the first or tenth people to do so. The price of such an act is hard to predict. We might survive, but at what cost? The death of 90 per cent of the world’s population?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.