VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

09/29/20 2:51:10amLogin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Old Training Partner

Author:
Mike
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04/18/09 8:05:55pm

Maynard, What's up old pal? My boy's are doing well. The weather up here is getting better and I'm going to start training in PP with Mark Scarberry very soon check out the web site at (OG Buckeye Schutzhund Club). I have to do something with that pup I purchased from Jinopo Kennel he is a handful, big boy, EXTREMLEY strong. I still want a KNPV dog. When I'm ready I'll contact you for the best prospect.

Due to the ecomony the crime rate, as you know, is starting to escalate. I have a friend who maybe interested in Sem if you still have him, and would you part with him? This friend is very responsible and has a large fenced in yard 8ft high. How is old man Yuri? Roy, I still ache from his hard bites.

Miss you and ALL the great times. I have to come home to visit soon. The last time I was in VA was June. I miss my family and training. I'm coming home to visit in the next month or two. I'll keep you posted. Glad too see all is well with Cavalierk9.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
heloooooo MikeMaynard Pease04/20/09 8:51:43am

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.