VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:37:51 06/01/03 Sun
Author: ...
Subject: Re: We can
In reply to: Sherlin Beker 's message, "We can" on 19:32:57 05/29/03 Thu

*snort*

First of all, was that supposed to hurt my feelings? You have never seen me before in your life and yet you call me a great ugly brute? That is really quite sad and a pretty meaningless insult. Go expand your vocabulary and come back when you have a REAL insult to throw at me.

Secondly, I never said you want to mess up his life. I said that you take a rumour and blow it up into this big thing because of course if it's a rumour, it MUST be true. Also, (and I quote) 'i do respect your opinion', if you do, why are you insulting me? If you really respected my opinion, wouldn't you be a tad more rational in your reply and not arguing with me?

Third. Did I ever say 'Don't love Tom Felton'? Didn't think so. I think what I said was more along the lines of 'try not to obsess'. I think he's a babe as well but you don't see me trying to hunt him down.

Fourth, I never said that none of you would meet him. I said MOST OF YOU will never meet him. Please, learn how to read before making a fool of yourself. Alternatively, learn your percentages. 99.99% does not mean all of you. It's true. Go ask your mom.

Lastly, (and I quote again) 'so you better STOP too you know'. Is that supposed to be a threat? 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o look at me, I'm shaking in my socks. You honestly think that I am going to be intimidated by someone who lives halfway across the world from me, has no idea who I am, nor what I look like and their only information about me is that I live in Australia?? Please. You are really just making an ass of yourself here. I suggest looking at what you type, BEFORE you post it, because at the moment you just look like a fool.

Have a fluffy day.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.