VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:38:07 06/06/03 Fri
Author: ...
Subject: Re: You fucking losers
In reply to: Katie 's message, "Re: You fucking losers" on 15:51:23 06/06/03 Fri

>>look buddy 4 ur info my name is Katie and I have his
>e->mail and his address. u can get it on tomfelton.com
>and ur >are only sayin all this because unlike me your
>not most >popular gurl a natural beauty & you ain't
>got a chance
>>so step lil miss wan be that ain't never gon b

Thank you.

I don't think I have had a laugh like that in a LONG time.

First of all, as I say to all of the sad cases that try to insult me; learn to spell/use grammar, etc.

Second, I don't give a shit what your name is so don't bother telling me. I really couldn't care less who you are.

Third. You can't get his address on tomfelton.com, you stupid, stupid shit. You can get his email but this is a lovely thing that people like to call 'fan mail'. Besides which, it's been shut down anyway from what I hear because he never checks it anymore. Probably because of obsessive losers like you.

Fourth. You sound really sad when you boast about your alleged popularity and beauty. You don't sound cool, and it makes me doubt that you are any older than 11.

'and ur are only sayin all this because unlike me your not most popular gurl a natural beauty & you ain't got a chance'

It just sounds stupid. By the way, how do you know what I look like and how do you know how popular I am? You just sound like a bimbo who can't think of a good thing to insult me with.

Repeating myself is becoming tiresome.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.