VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:20:27 06/07/03 Sat
Author: Jen
Subject: Re: You fucking losers
In reply to: Merriam - Webster 's message, "Re: You fucking losers" on 21:06:15 06/07/03 Sat

I'm a Tom fan myself, and really...stop swearing. This isn't where you harass other ppl. He's hot, he's sexy, yeah yeah, but still, if you want to FUCK him, you have problems. Tom is a STRANGER to you. Do you USUALLY fuck strangers? I THINK not! If I was a celeb and ppl said "ooh I wanna fuck you" I'd be freaked. Most definitely. I think you would to.

You ppl should stop arguing, mainly because it's giving others a migraine and it's pointless. If you love him so much, respect him. Don't make gross/nude pics of tom or whatever. I'm an obsessive fan, I dream about tom asking me out, blah blah...it's normal, I guess. But really, what's the chance he actually will? So anyways, you are all VEERING OFF TOPIC!!!!!! The main thing is, please refrain from saying "I wanna screw/fuck/have sex/blow/ etc. etc. Tom" in public because it's really quite gross. Quite. I would be very bothered if I found stuff about me online saying stuff like that.

So...

Enjoy Tom's hotness as it's still here. Talk to your friends about his hotness. Put his posters on your wall, but...losing your virginity (or maybe not) is just *wrong* thank you very much.

~Jen

P.S. I agree with the one who posted "you fucking losers" though you could've done w/o the language.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.