VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: Holiday Greetings

Author:
Dave Oliver
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:08:26 12/24/07 Mon

I found the site surfing around last night and i'm wondering if anyone remembers the Supply unit/people? I was in the 560th from Sept 67 to Oct 68 and i operated and ran the "new" mobile computer van that arrived in 67. Guys usually called me Ollie. I, and the men i supervised ordered the materials and supplies for the warehouse and for delivery to the outlying firebases. There were two vans with an attached desiel power generator. In Phu Thi we were located about middle of the compound next to the supply tents. In An Khe we were located next to the greenzone road just off from the fabricated metal warehouse. In early 68 a helicopter flying over the warehouse accidently dropped a box of flares that exploded on our oil reserves and nearly caught the warehouse on fire.

Dave "Ollie" Oliver

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.