VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:56:21 07/03/08 Thu
Author: tonya
Subject: I HATE that you are not working. The show sucks without Blair. I am anxious to see how the John and Blair scenes play out and am open to anything NEW for Blair... just so she is front burner.
In reply to: Kassie DePaiva 's message, "Wow... what a stir!!!!" on 03:47:57 07/03/08 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I hate that you are not working too, and Tonya is right the show SUX without Blair on it. I am excited about john and Blair . I am glad that Blair and Todd are apart, Blair needs someone new and a great front burner story. Have a great 4th of July Kassie. -- Farrah, 04:02:24 07/03/08 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: I hate that you are not working too, and Tonya is right the show SUX without Blair on it. I am excited about john and Blair . I am glad that Blair and Todd are apart, Blair needs someone new and a great front burner story. Have a great 4th of July Kassie. -- Matthew E. Crowley, 14:05:11 07/03/08 Thu

I live in upstate NY

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> i hate it also that you are not working,you need to be on front and center,you are the main reason i watched the show,it really sucks that you are not on.i don;t care who you are with as long as you have a huge storyline.i will do anytghing to help support you.we miss and love ya. -- shelia, 14:23:44 07/03/08 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.