VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:32:41 07/08/08 Tue
Author: tonya
Subject: I sent this email.

Where is My Blair
I do not understand why Blair is not a real part of the Starr pregnancy storyline. Blair was raised in the foster care system and it makes no sense. She is Starr's Mom and the one Starr had leaned on her whole life, It appears she is being used to separate Starr from Todd, to break up T&B, and to cause conflict with John and Marty... but that is it... she is being used here and there but otherwise we don't see her at all. I have watched OLTL since 1979 and I feel OLTL has so many stories they could write for Blair and they hint at them, but never do them. They get new characters and bring on their families, but they hint at Blair's father... but we never get the story. Kassie is a huge asset to OLTL and not only one of the most gifted actresses in daytime but one of the nicest and she still looks HOT at 47. Kassie has always been proud of being on soaps and is a company girl who always promotes ABC and soaps in every way possible. Just once I would like to get a real story for Blair. Don't have her sleeping with a man while she should be with her children... have her build a relationship with a man that cares about her and respects her... then give us passion. Have her step into the Cramer name... don't turn her into Vikki.

But most of all... just have Blair on.

Tonya

Addresses if you want to write:
Soap Opera Digest Email - sodsound@sourceinterlink.com

ABC Soaps In Depth Email- abcmail@soapsindepth.com

or email One Life To Live at netaudr@abc.com

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> since blair is not on again, even though dorian and addie are, blair is still a cramer is'nt she, i called the comment line already, i will send in some emails today to tptb. -- kathy, 08:33:33 07/08/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: I sent this email. -- Lauren (CTKassieFan), 11:46:14 07/08/08 Tue

Tonya,

Your letter is worded SO perfectly! You've expressed our frustation at not seeing Blair/Kassie enough recently most effectively,and I truly do hope that TPTB listen.

As you said, Kassie is such an asset to OLTL, she NEEDS to be used. I like that you mentioned that we still have never been told the story of her father as well.

Lauren

PS I sent several emails last night :)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Hey Tonya,i sent some email also if we are send emails and call and write they will have Blair back on.i am thinking about totaly quiting watching only the days that Blair is on,i get so pissed off about .Blair needs to be on the front burner,she is the best.I love and miss you Kassie. -- shelia, 15:20:26 07/08/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> Fab letter, Tonya. I just don't get it. She should be front and center in this story with Starr. Even Addie's story has left her out. I tune in for the great acting and yet they seem to have sidelined her where she should be in the middle of things, not an after thought or sidebar. I won't be watching if thjis is the trend! -- San, 12:07:24 07/08/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> I do not understand why the story of Blair's father (or some other story that is Blair-independent and about her life) has not been told. I just don't get it. -- Cathy, 14:09:10 07/08/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> Cathy, that's what people have been asking for years? I wouldn't even be surprised if Blair wasn't even featured on the 40th Anniversary show. I'm not ready to give up hope yet though. -- sofinerh, 15:16:32 07/08/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Kassie said in Nashville they were filming the 40th shows that week and she was not a part of it. James either. -- tonya, 17:05:20 07/08/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> That doesn't even make sense! How can you not have a vet in an anniversary show?!? What a slap in the face! -- sofinerh, 06:25:58 07/09/08 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> I sent all of them a email. I will do whatever it takes to get this job done! -- Farrah (We miss you Kassie), 15:32:36 07/08/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> i emailed them also... i will do what it takes to get kassie back on our tvs it sucks when shes not on... -- jessica ann (*MISS YA KASSIE...*), 15:39:36 07/08/08 Tue

i will email them evryday and call and write as much as it takes to get them to put kassie back to work... we need her on everyday...

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.