VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:21:37 07/10/08 Thu
Author: sparklebarbie
Subject: Cammie, I am at work so I have to wait for tonight. I can not wait to see the John and Blair scenes cause I really do enjoy their friendship. Its been years since Blair has had someone who actually listens to her without having a ulterior motives. Its just honest friendship. I hope Ron Carlivati keeps up the good writing where John and Blair are concerned.
In reply to: Cammie 's message, "John and Blair" on 09:16:58 07/10/08 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I am enhoying their comfort and friendship for each other. It's as simple as that and it's quite enjoyable. I'm just happy to have her back on the canvass and active in Starrs' pregnancy. Her and John have a comfort that is easy and very believable. -- San, 09:55:55 07/10/08 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I don't even buy their friendship and the thought of anything more makes me squirm! He's so - blah! No, I am not a Todd&Blair fan. I just think John sucks the energy out of Blair and I wish she'd go work at CE with Dorian or something. ANYTHING but hang out with John McBane. -- Gina S., 17:47:50 07/10/08 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.