VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:17:27 04/04/08 Fri
Author: shelia
Subject: On today show Blair told Told that she is going to be singing at Capicorn tonight,i don;t know when tonight will be but i can;t wait.Kassie Rocks

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: On today show Blair told Told that she is going to be singing at Capicorn tonight,i don;t know when tonight will be but i can;t wait.Kassie Rocks -- ~*Jessica Ann*~, 15:07:25 04/04/08 Fri

Hopefully that will air monday and we will get to see her sing....its been a while...Kassie is the best....she is doin an amazin job on oltl...luv her....but who wouldnt luv her she is AMAZING....

[ Edit | View ]

[> I loved it!! Blair inviting Todd to Capricorn to hear her sing. I am wondering if Todd will take the opportunity to fulfill his fantasy that he told Blair about?!! Listening to her sing, take her into the dressing room, & give us some T&B HOT MONKEY LOVE!!! I think Blair is hoping he will....I know I AM!!! -- LH, 15:10:59 04/05/08 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Maybe he will take Blair to the dressing room and have HOT MONKEY SEX,it is way overdue.I am looking forward in it. -- shelia, 05:55:41 04/06/08 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Me too! We can never have enough T&B lovin' in my book. It is long overdue!! -- LH, 08:20:08 04/06/08 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.