VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums:

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:55:09 03/26/03 Wed
Author: Mop
Author Host/IP: d141-134-93.home.cgocable.net / 24.141.134.93
Subject: Anyone available to help out on a cater in July?

One of my caters this summer might require me to barbecue a lamb in addition to a pig.
I don`t have the capability to do both yet and will need another cook and cooker.
I have catered for these people in the past and they are top rate customers, they treat you like gold when you are there.
They offer all the same goodies to the cooks as they do to their guests and you DO NOT feel like you are working for them but more like a party guest.
Swimming, they also do up scads of jumbo shrimp and other goodies.....not to mention all you can drink AFTER the cook if you so feel inclined.
There is use of a kitchen with all amenities including hot running water in a nice residential neighborhood in Cambridge Ontario.
I have the serving staff already and all logistics are in place, I`m just short the extra barbecue and the cook to go along with it.

If you are interested please contact me via email instead of here as I don`t want to fill the forum with threads that are of no use to readers and we can talk price and stuff.
I don`t have a solid confirmation whether they want the lamb as of yet but will need to know if anyone is interested before I go ahead and quote her on the addition of the lamb.
Thanks.
Mop
Little'N Large Barbecue.......
jmahon3@cogeco.ca

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.