VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:54:47 11/23/03 Sun
Author: Earl
Author Host/IP: HSE-Toronto-ppp183282.sympatico.ca / 64.229.102.45
Subject: Lots Of New Goodies At Ontario Gas BBQ's

Hi All, i stopped into Ont Gas BBQ on Friday & was surprized to see the shelves loaded with some real good toys & rubs. They now carry turkey friers of differant brands, Butt Rub & other types we can't get here. The best is all the injectors, plastic & Stainless. They have a S/S cajin type for $14.00 as well as all the differant jars of injections. The prices ( i think ) are great anywhere fron $1.00 to $4.94 & whole boxed kits for around $14.00. Nedless to say they got some of my coin but i got a good deal as well. Unfortunatly they are closed on Sat except for the two just before Christmas. If you get the chance drop in & look around i am sure there is something you will like. ( No i don't get paid for this- LOL.

Also if anyone is instersted in Mapleleaf Charcoal lump or briquetts let me know how many you want & i will go for the best price from my friend. No promises but the more you want the better the price i hope. Only problem is you will have to come to Toronto to pick it up. So e mail me & i will let you know asap.

http://www.bbqs.com/
Earl

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.