VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:37:34 12/31/01 Mon
Author: Bruce
Author Host/IP: CPE0040f42b5f00.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com / 24.42.80.201
Subject: Re: Happy New Year
In reply to: BBQfan1 's message, "Re: Happy New Year" on 17:02:10 12/31/01 Mon

Well, well, well, another year has gone by (at my age they go by fast) LOL. It seams like it was last month that I was launching the Canadian BBQ Forum and the thought of an association was a dream that I didn't think would come about for at least a couple more years. But with the the encouragement of a select group of barbecuer's that had found the forum I pushed ahead with the CBSA. And with their help the CBSA was born on March 31 2001, so I just want say thanks Roger, Mike, Reg and Scott for the push and the help and sticking with me through the first couple of months. I would like to wish all the CBSA members and the forum users as well as their families a happy and great barbecue season in 2002.
Bruce

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.