VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:47:25 03/17/03 Mon
Author: Hansi Holloway
Subject: Nationals in Atlanta

I wanted to write about my experience at PPP in Atlanta but have no clue where to start. I had the most amazing time ever. I had to opportunity to meet the most exceptional and extraordinary women I have ever known. It is truly and honor to represent this group of ladies for the next year as United States Ms of America.
\n
\nThis was only the second pageant that I have ever entered but I have had my daughter in a few and have judged in the past. By far this was the highest quality of any! I would recommend Perfect Product to anyone. As a matter of fact one of my cheerleaders will be entering the teen division and I have a group of women at an up coming event that are just dying to get information.
\n
\nFor the ladies that are already a part of PPP, I am not telling you anything you do not already know first hand. For those who are thinking about it…Well it has been wonderful so far with no complaints at all. If you ever have any questions just write or call. I will be happy to talk to any of you. Email or Ms Bobbi will get in touch with me.
\n
\nAgain it is truly an honor to represent PPP this year. Thanks to everyone and all my supporters. I wish that I could name each and ever person who means something to me in this group but it would just take so much space. However, each of you know who you are! ;)
\n
\nHugs,
\nHansi

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.