VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 04:21:46 05/31/03 Sat
Author: Melissa Kohler
Subject: Thinking about Atlanta...

Hi everyone!
I'm 17-year-old Melissa Kohler from Illinois, near the Chicago area. I decided to take a closer look at this pageant because I've heard many good remarks on it from some of my fellow contestants from the Miss American Coed organization. I was just wondering if anyone could give me more details on cost, outfits, the competition, and anything else you think will help. I was sent an email accepting me as Miss Illinois Teen! I'm very excited! Any information or help would be greatly appreciated. My email is BabyBrownEyes719@hotmail.com and my sn is BabyBrownEyes719. Hope to hear from some of you soon! And maybe I will see you in Atlanta in July!

Love always!
*Melissa Kohler*
IL Teen 2003

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Thinking about Atlanta... -- samantha hoyer, 22:50:19 06/15/03 Sun

Hi melisa how are u the cost 650.00 plus 50.00 for your banner. plus your trip and hotel. But you will have alot of
fun.IS this your first pageant? if you would like you can share a hotel room w/me, and we could split the cost you want just get my numbers and stuff from ms bobbie.

yours truly,
samantha hoyer
2003 neveda teen

ps
i might even have a pagent gown that you could use...

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Thinking about Atlanta... -- Cady Lineback, 11:59:50 06/29/03 Sun

Melissa,
You will have a great time here in Atlanta. The pageant is great! You will have tons of fun. All the girls seem so nice. I look forward to meeting you this month. If there is something you need to for competition just postit and I am sure we can help you find it.
Love,
Cady

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Thinking about Atlanta... -- Sydney Hough, 20:51:40 06/29/03 Sun

Hi Melissa,
Just thought I would say HI! I am SCarolina's Junior Teen delegate and this will be my first time, too. Everyone seems to be so nice. I think they are a great group of girls. I hope to get to meet you in Atlanta. Look me up and we can be "new" together. My screen name is syddramacutie -chat sometime. Pageant Hugs ~ Sydney

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.