VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:21:22 01/29/08 Tue
Author: Mark Hines
Subject: Family Tree

Does anyone have a family tree I can see where my family may fit? My Grandfather just had his 100th birthday and he is still all there in his head. And while I have the chance I would like to have a tree to show him so maybe fit our family. I will soon be a father myself and would like to be able to show my son or daughter where they fit in the tree. If anyone knows of a tree please contact me at my e-mail address.

My grandfather Judson T. Hines was born Jan. 17th, 1908 in Jacksonville, Florida. They were there because his father was working on a Worlds Fair there. His father was born in Fort Dearborn ( Chicago ) in the Mid to late 1800's. And I was told his father fought in the Civil War as an officer in the Union Army. He was prisoner of war in a camp after getting out of the camp he settled someplace west but did not take to the normal life after the war and drank heavily ran off never to be seen...

If you can help I would really appreciate it.

Mark Hines

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.