VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:35:46 09/08/09 Tue
Author: ChrissieLinnit
Author Host/IP: 86.163.203.162
Subject: Hey! RJA.........
In reply to: RJA 's message, "Hello Chrissie!" on 16:12:37 09/05/09 Sat

How are things? You still in your bookshop? :D

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> Re: Hey! RJA......... -- RJA, 15:54:57 09/08/09 Tue [1] (86.1.70.139)

No, sadly not, although that made me realise just how long I've been hanging out here!

I'm a qualified lawyer now, living in London and also engaged to Mr Kashmanik. Which is nice.

Hope you're well, great to see you - definitely stick around, hopefully it will encourage others to stay!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> I've never been a bridesmaid, you know -- ChrissieLinnit (*pouting*...... prettily!), 16:06:54 09/08/09 Tue [1] (86.163.203.162)

I'll engage you to fight my corner anytime, RJA!!

I'm definitely going to be staying around for a while now I've started posting again! But, I will be away for the next three weeks as we're off to Mexico tomorrow, Spouse, MiniLinnit and EldestGrandsonLinnt!!

I'll be zipping through the treetops scaring the local wildlife and scuba-ing through cenotes and into the mangroves, scaring the Mexicans! Spouse and the boys will be lying in hammocks, drinking strawberry daquiris and reading sci-fi novels... *or it could be t'other way round?!*

You and Kashy, eh!?! Well... I never have been a bridesmaid, you know... just in case....

[ Edit | View ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.