VoyForums

Thursday, June 20, 08:25:23pmLogin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:43:21 11/05/09 Thu
Author: Page
Subject: It's the moon >>>>>
In reply to: Fel 's message, "Okay! Here we go, crit inside>>>" on 11:43:27 11/03/09 Tue

I swear the moon must have been in some freaked out orbit or something last month, and it killed computers. The motherboard went out in DH's (second motherboard in a year!), and a friend woke up in the middle of the night to find her laptop displaying the Blue Screen of Death, like yours. I hope your manuscript can be retrieved! Scares the poo outta me to think mine might disappear into nothing. I'm pretty good about backing it up onto a flash drive, but not as consistent as I should be. *puts one hand in air, and the other on photo of Jimmy Page* I do hereby solemnly swear to back up my book every half-hour while I'm writing. There.

I'm glad you liked this chapter, and relieved that it's no longer too tidy. I agree it feels more real with Katie's fighting against letting him back into her life.

Thank you! And my fingers are crossed that Look Upon the Ash is all safe and sound.

Hugs,
Page

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.