VoyForums

Monday, June 17, 07:37:19amLogin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:53:33 12/06/09 Sun
Author: Debi
Subject: Oh, this is good....;-)
In reply to: Page 's message, "What? You mean #2 isn't normal? *snerk* >>>>" on 23:07:54 12/05/09 Sat

I like the interplay between these two. There's a lot of tension, all masked with that almost invisible patina of civility. I also like the difference between the on-the-air conversation and what's going on while the rest of the world is listening to the music. I always suspected radio announcers led some sort of double life, now I know! ;-)

The comment about Mike listening so hard... LOL! I could just see his ear flicking around like a cat's!

Am I to assume that Geoff is Adrian from that sexy homework you posted many, many moons ago?

Love it!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> Thank you!! >>>> -- Page, 17:33:35 12/07/09 Mon

You wouldn't believe what goes on at a radio station when the mikes are off. Or, I should say, went on back when radio was live. Phone calls, fights, sex...all behind the scenes, and the listeners never knew. It was fun, and I miss it. Which is a big reason this book is set around a radio station in the early 80s.

And, yep, Geoff is Adrian. I must admit to having a hard time letting go of Jay's personality, but Geoff is really starting to assert himself. He's much more arrogant and jaded, and pretty much the son of a bitch Sherry called him. He does get better as the book goes on, but here near the beginning, he's a real snot. *G*

Hugs,
Page

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Excellent! I can't wait! -- Debi, 06:38:42 12/08/09 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.