VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23 ]

Dragon Lair
Dragon Lair
Welcome to Dragon Lair, this is a place you can prove yourself worthy. There are currently 5 mystical dragons living here, and you have to get by one of them to get to the end of the lair, here you will be award a magical treasure. The dragons are Emerald Fire (fire power), the red dragon, Ice Phantom (water power) the blue dragon, and Sky Gem (air power) the white dragon, Diamonds at Dusk (earth power) the black dragon, and Crimson Fury (liquid flame power) the mahogony dragon.

Rules 1) you must do it by yourself, no team playing. it's to prove your honor and personality, not someone else's. 2) a dragon can be in more then one fight at a same time, just at different messages, and pretending thats the only one... 3) NO POWERPLAYING, think of it this way, the dragons have magic you don't, the dragons are 5 times bigger then you, you can't just jump up and land on their head, if you powerplay or disturb them in ANY way, they have the right to kill you then and there, they also have the power to...

Emerald Fire and Diamonds at Dusk are not active. If they return, so be it, but for now, they will be replaced.

Subject: A young white stallion thunders in, eyes ablaze with excitement.

Author:
Alabaster
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:57:22 08/29/01 Wed

My mate and I, who is coming shortly, want to challenge a dragon! Diamonds at Dusk, you seem to be active. Shall we dance?

Alabaster - 6 year old Andalusian stallion (no powers)
[My mate, Mirenita, is en route.]
Replies:
Subject: I Moko wish to challenge you,Diamonds At Dusk mental for the power of water.

Author:
Moko
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:03 08/18/01 Sat

~~~~~Stats~~~~~

Name:Moko
Nickname:Moko
Breed:Quarter horse
Color:Black
Height:15.6h
Side:Light
Markings:white star
Personality:very strong willed,brave,stubbern,strong,doesn't trust anybody
Replies:
Subject: *the black mare again trots in, and goes up to Sky Gem*

Author:
Star
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:40:27 09/04/01 Tue

I, Black Star, would like to challenge you, Sky Gem, to a mental challenge for the power of invisiblity. If i get it right, i dont care if its only for 5 minutes at a time, but i would like to become invisible whenever i want.
Replies:
Subject: I will be away until Saturday. All my challenges will continue then. As for you other dragons.... Get active! =She roars angrily then flies away for a much needed vacation.=

Author:
SkyGem
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:04:48 09/05/01 Wed

Subject: The Dun stallion trots in,calmness surrounds him for the time being.

Author:
Perfection
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:28:51 08/05/01 Sun

He canters up to Diamonds At Dusk,bowing his head in greeting. I wish to challenge you, Diamonds At Dusk, for the power of water

Name: Perfection
Side: Nuetral
TT: Glory Grove

species: horse
power- none

challenging- Diamonds At Dusk
challenging for- power of water
Replies:
Subject: I challenge any dragon to a mental challenge>>

Author:
Bree
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:15:10 08/08/01 Wed

For the power to conrol sun and rain. (I already have water!!) Anyway, I wont use the powers in battle, just to impress. Please reply!!!!!!
Replies:
Subject: OK, Listen up everyone! I will not accept a challenge unless you directly assign it to me!

Author:
Sky Gem
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:07:08 08/31/01 Fri

Subject: *Nods her head* Good day to you, I wish to challenge Sky Gem.

Author:
JT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:10:37 08/07/01 Tue

If it is all right, I would Love to challenge Sky Gem My stats are below.

Name: Just Try
Nick Name: JT
Color: Pinto
Breed: Mustang
Side: Evil
Pic: http://www.spanishmustang.org/horses/colors/bookerT.JPG
Replies:
Subject: Diamonds at Dusk I am here. I was just on vacation. I do not want the dragon lair closed.

Author:
Sky Gem
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:51:45 08/27/01 Mon

Subject: I wish to prove myself worthy of a mate.Please challenge me so that I may be blessed with strong pups.

Author:
Kwanyin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:38:58 08/24/01 Fri

Please let my fight one of the great dragons so that I may find a mate and my pups will be strong. The mother must be strong to have strong pups.
I am a female dark timber wolf and I wish to earn a mate.
Subject: Let's make friend

Author:
Rebecca
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:22:23 08/20/01 Mon

Hi,

Found this free website recently, If you wanna know more about me, click the following to register:

http://www.friendplay.com/go/ref.cgi?vid=rebeccabax

You can also view my photo here,
http://www.friendplay.com/cgi-bin/fp/myfriendplay.cgi?ac=profile&username=rebeccabax

Hope to see you there.
Subject: "I'm quitting," she states baldly. "I refuse to be the only active dragon and I just don't have time for this. I'm going to see if I can get the Dragon Lair closed down." With that, she flies away, never to return.

Author:
Diamonds at Dusk
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:45:49 08/19/01 Sun

Subject: If it's not a problem. . .

Author:
Rated-R
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:07:47 08/03/01 Fri

I'd abosoluty be HOUNERED If I could challenge one of these fine dragons to a mental Challenge. Please.
Replies:
Subject: *a large white dog comes in*

Author:
Eyeing The Moon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:02:21 08/12/01 Sun

I would like to try & get a power or 2." *Seh loosk hoepful to get at least 1*

Name: Eyeing The Moon
NN: Moon
brred: great pyrenese
color: white

tt: none
Subject: "i need to prove myself worthy to be a mate"

Author:
SurfingHippi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:34:54 08/12/01 Sun

Subject: *a lanky thoroughbred mare gallops in, her coat gleaming in the sunlight*

Author:
Black Star
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:31:43 08/06/01 Mon

*she gallops right up to Sky Gem and looks him in the eye.* I would like to challenge you, Sky Gem, to a mental challenge for the power of shape-shifting. I want to use it as many times as i want, whenever i want, and i will never use it in battle or for bad deeds.
Replies:
Subject: Everyone, Sky Gem will be away until the 26th of August! see you then!

Author:
Sky Gem
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:05:38 08/10/01 Fri

Subject: She trots in. "I Dragon Heart(Demon) chalange SKY GEM to a battle of mental wits. The prise,to shapeshift whenever,into creatrures that dify reallity and streagth;real and mythical animals.

Author:
Dragon Heart
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:58:42 08/10/01 Fri

Replies:
Subject: *Nods her head* Good day to you, I wish to challenge Sky Gem.

Author:
JT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:09:25 08/07/01 Tue

If it is all right, I would Love to challenge Sky Gem! My stats are below.

Name: Just Try
Nick Name: JT
Color: Pinto
Breed: Mustang
Side: Evil
Pic: http://www.spanishmustang.org/horses/colors/bookerT.JPG
Subject: I am here and ready for a challenge.

Author:
Sky Gem
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:41:02 08/05/01 Sun

Replies:
Subject: "Please specify a specific dragon you wish to challenge when you challenge. It would make our lives much easier."

Author:
Diamonds at Dusk
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:34:36 08/03/01 Fri

Subject: Walks in and is very intimidated by the large dragons, but musters her cuage...

Author:
Luna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:49:42 07/06/01 Fri

"I would like to become full grown so I can protect my wolf mom.I am very young but very smart. Anything that wont get me too hurt or killed, please?"
Replies:
Subject: Black dragoness flies in.*May I work here or at least challange a dragon?*she asks.

Author:
Solar Sun
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:10 08/02/01 Thu

*If I challange a dragon, it would be for my father, Tib, to win the battle against the Queen of Evil dragons...*he tiny voice said.
Replies:
Subject: The black dragoness fumes. "What the hell?? I said I was going to be on a vacation and I get replaced!"

Author:
The Real Diamonds at Dusl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:29:19 08/03/01 Fri

Replies:
Subject: OK Ice Phantom, we had a mental challenge, it's way down and I'd like to finish it sometime soon please.

Author:
Piglette
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:51:09 08/02/01 Thu

Subject: I Dynesty Challenge any dragon to a phsyical challenge for the power of telekinis (The power to move things with mind)but can i use my power of transformation

Author:
Dynesty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:04:48 06/18/01 Mon

Replies:
Subject: I, Stone Lightning, challenge whatever dragon that feels like it, to stop me from getting to the other side of the lair.

Author:
Stone Lightning
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:30:28 06/26/01 Tue

*the strong-minded clydesdale stallion rears*
Replies:
Subject: CRIMSON FURY

Author:
Black Star
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:30:39 06/30/01 Sat

*the black mare gallops right up to the mahogany dragon* I would like a mental challenge for the power of shape shifting whenever i want, how many times i want, but i wont use it for bad or in battle.
Subject: * Bows in respect, " Diamonds at Dusk, can you give me a mental challenge, like a riddle or something?

Author:
Seasonal Glory
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:48:09 06/22/01 Fri

I would like the power to appear attractive...
* she turns away, trying to hide a tear, for she knows she must be strong,* " All I wanted was a mate, but no-one wants me, and I'm tired of trying!
Replies:
Subject: ~Bows to show respect~ I, Bree, challenge Diamonds at Dusk to anymental challenge that cant get me killed! Hurt is OK, though!>>>

Author:
Bree
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:39:12 06/18/01 Mon

I want the power to move and mold water. Only to impress people, I wont uproot a lake and leave it bone dry, and Im not talking big oceans either. Please reply!
Replies:
Subject: I Everlasting Promise challenge Crimson Fury for a power, but I shall give you the choice of whch power to give me....if I win. However, it must be a power that can be used to help others or/and myself. Do you accept?

Author:
Everlasting Promise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:40:18 06/27/01 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Ice Phantom

Author:
Black Star
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:45:22 06/03/01 Sun

I, Black Star, challenge Ice Phantom to a mental challenge in the hopes of getting a power... most preferably shape-shifting...
Replies:
Subject: You know you dragons are very very VERY inactive!!!!!

Author:
Fury
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:50:06 06/22/01 Fri

I Fury challenge Sky Gem, Diamonds at Dusk, or Ice Phantom for a power..The power to borrow..

Name:Sunset Fury
nn:Fury
specie:regular horse
powers:none
color:palomino
powers:None yet
markings:Blaze and a sock on left back hoof.
Replies:
Subject: OK, whoever's playing Ice Phantom, if you scroll down you should see a mental challenge between Piglette & Ice Phantom. I have been waiting for a while to finish and I won't leave until it IS finished! Please?

Author:
An impatient Piglette's player
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:46:19 06/27/01 Wed

Subject: Scince Diamonds at Dusk is inactive, could any dragon read my below message and reply? Thanks A Lot!

Author:
Bree
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:29:53 06/24/01 Sun

Replies:
Subject: I Pride, challenge any dragon (Mental) for the power of which they choose.

Author:
Pride
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:01:54 06/26/01 Tue

Subject: How can we replace em?

Author:
A interested Dragon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:38:50 06/25/01 Mon

I am interested
Subject: *a shire walks up and bows to the majestic dragons* "May I please have a mental challenge. I'd prefer only to get hurt, not die, also. For my power, I'd like to be able to lift any object by chanting the words, 'levitation'. To drop the object, I would say, 'die hard'. Please reply to this message."

Author:
Lost Painting
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:48:27 06/22/01 Fri

Replies:
Subject: I, Piglette, challenge any of you for ummm, mental please. I don't have any powers.

Author:
Piglette
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:00:01 04/30/01 Mon

Replies:
Subject: I, Night Dancer, a Neutral horse, challenge any dragon (physical) for a power (any).

Author:
Night Dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:48:27 06/21/01 Thu

Replies:
Subject: I challenge Sky Gem to a mental challenge for a power of its choice.

Author:
Flying Carpet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:34:57 06/21/01 Thu

If I can answer your questions and get through the challenge, I would like to have any power that you chose
Subject: *gallops in and stops, he gives the dragon a small bow to show respect*I Fury challenge Emerald Fire for a power!!

Author:
Fury
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:57:35 06/05/01 Tue

Name:Sunset Fury
nn:Fury
specie:regular horse
powers:none
color:palomino
markings:Blaze and a sock on left back hoof.

I would like an unusual power the power to borrow powers please!!
Replies:
Subject: ~The emerald dragon steps in~

Author:
Kumaratunga
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:12:35 06/20/01 Wed

I don't want a power....just a token. Something I can give to my beloved...
Subject: A male unipeg trots in. "ICE PHANTOM,I heard you where geting tired of mental challenges. So how 'bout PYSICAL? You chose the reward if I win.

Author:
Flying Hope(Hope)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:01:11 06/19/01 Tue

Subject: Ice Phantom! I,Tundra chalange you to a mental chalenge for the ability to control water and/or turn into mist!

Author:
Tundra
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:53:49 06/02/01 Sat

I am a mare light horse with no powers.
Replies:
Subject: I am a light mare, no powers, I challenge sky gem

Author:
Flying Carpet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:14:28 06/19/01 Tue

I challange you to a mental test. If i can answer your question, you must answer myn.
Replies:
Subject: *Dynesty trots in nd bows to the dragons* I dynesty would like to challenge Diamonds at Dusk to a mental challenge for the power of telekinis (Sp?) it's the ability to move things with your mind

Author:
Dynesty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:59:57 06/18/01 Mon

I am a evil horse with the power of transformation *She waits trying to be patient*
Replies:
Subject: "Well, I'm back." The onyx dragoness grins at her fellow dragons and then glares at all challengers.

Author:
Diamonds at Dusk
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:26:55 06/17/01 Sun

Replies:
Subject: *Mare trots in* "I want to prove myself worthy and get the power of healing, for myself and others, I tried to at the adventure board but they won't give it out any more, And I think I can do just as good as any stalion can here.

Author:
Fire Angel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:45:28 06/15/01 Fri

Replies:
Subject: *a massive ebony black stallion rears, his white pentagram glowing on his forehed.* "i have no powers, but i am willing to bash the scull of anyone to get my own territory...

Author:
Spitfires Rage
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:39:41 06/17/01 Sun

Subject: A centar trots in and bows gracefully for the dragons. "I Chantra,challenge SKY GEM to a mental chalenge,so I may fly. I have no powers."

Author:
Chantra
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:51:10 06/17/01 Sun

Subject: I HAVE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME AND NO ONE WILL REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:
Bree
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:32:49 06/16/01 Sat

Main index ] [ Archives: [1]23 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.