VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:10:27 01/18/11 Tue
Author: anom
Subject: buffy event in nyc tomorrow!

[cross-posted from LJ]
Forbidden Planet, the comics store in Greenwich Village, is having a big event tomorrow night for the release of the finale of Buffy Season 8! I was waiting to have actual info to post a link to, checking their website & even calling the store to ask when the event would be posted--which it still hasn't been! The employee at the door told me about it last Weds., but last time I called they didn't even know what time it was gonna start. But I did a search this morning on "buffy event 'forbidden planet'" & found a post on Buffyfest about it! If I'd known that, I coulda told you back on Saturday, dammit. Anyway, it starts at 6, & there'll be a costume context--oops, I meant "contest," but when it comes to Buffy, "context" might be appropriate, although not as much as "subtext"! Also "amazing sales," prizes, trivia, &--oh, crap, this doesn't start till 9?--an OMWF singalong! If you don't know the store, info (incl. location/map at the bottom of the page) is here. So if you're nearby & can get there on short notice, whether you loved Season 8 or want to celebrate that it's over, come to Buffy's Birthday Bash! Wait...it's her birthday? Uh-oh....

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.