VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:54:04 02/23/14 Sun
Author: Caroline
Author Host/IP: 5e0986e8.bb.sky.com / 94.9.134.232
Subject: Wake up, guys!

It's about twelve days since anyone posted. Are we all lurking (I know I do so, I'm a very guilty one). It's time to come out and say hello.

OK, stupid act of the week. One of the knobs on my hob was sticking. Now, the wise thing to do would be to tend to this when everything was switched off. However, in a moment of madness, I decided to deal with it instantly. So, I decided to spray a good glug of WD40 at the base of the knob. (Yes, I told you this was stupid.)

Instant flames at the ring, the hob and the can of WD40.

Please feel free to call me a halfwit.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Wake up, guys! -- kim, 05:51:58 02/24/14 Mon (cpe-75-85-80-49.socal.res.rr.com/75.85.80.49)

Yikes! As long as you didn't burn yourself or the house down, call it a lesson learned and we won't tease you too much about it.

:D

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Wake up, guys! -- truelove, 14:53:49 03/01/14 Sat (NoHost/131.109.225.33)

Hello -- glad to hear you're ok -- I've done a few regrettable things as well --

I've been watching Downton Abbey (very popular show),
Home Shopping, house cleaning new house, and haunting consignment stores --

What you all been doing?
truelove

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Wake up, guys! -- Saltygoodness, 06:40:36 02/24/14 Mon (NoHost/108.224.40.174)

Grateful you are not an ash floating through the atmosphere. Thank God. And, if I listed all the truly stupid things I have done in the last 6 months, I'd never be able to post on this board again.

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.