VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:56:32 05/20/14 Tue
Author: kim
Author Host/IP: cpe-75-85-80-49.socal.res.rr.com / 75.85.80.49
Subject: Re: And my answers
In reply to: Gachnar 's message, "And my answers" on 14:04:54 05/19/14 Mon

Gardening - look up P. Allen Smith shows http://www.pallensmith.com/

http://jamiedurie.com/ also has gardening shows.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> Thanks, Kim -- Gachnar, 13:46:14 05/20/14 Tue (71-35-105-67.tukw.qwest.net/71.35.105.67)

I love P. Allen Smith! In fact, I was just watching an episode I'd recorded. I like that he's gone into cooking a lot more, in addition to gardening. I have his cookbook and I really enjoy cooking from his recipes. I have seen the J.D. garden design shows (now just in re-runs, I think), but they don't really seem to be for DIYers like me (although he is v. good to look at!) I also watch the new Victory Garden's Edible Feast, mostly for the old hands from the original V.G. (although I did like Jamie's turn as host too). And another food show I enjoy is Martha Stewart's Cooking School on PBS - it's like having the old pre-prison, pre-talk show Martha back. I wish she'd do a similar gardening show on PBS.

How nice of you to reply!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.