VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:59:08 10/03/05 Mon
Author: J.J.
Subject: NEC on TV

I watched the SFPA-RMU football game on TV and the announcers mentioned that both basketball games between SFPA/RMU would be televised this winter. I think they also said the NEC TV games will kick off with LIU hosting Columbia at their new digs in Brooklyn.

The NEC has done an outstanding job getting conference games on TV. The 3 football games this season were great. I wish they could do one each week. And the basketball package gets bigger and better each year with more games on regional sport network -Fox Sports, MSG, and NESN (all available nationally on DirecTV).

Also, the press relase indicated a few CCSU games were rescheduled for possible TV coverage. Do we know how may CCSU basketball games will be part of the NEC package this season? And I'm sure CCSU will supplement that with some coverage on Cox 3.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: NEC on TV -- inside, 13:02:50 10/04/05 Tue

the schedule online has some of the TV dates on it.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.