VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

Basics for Beginners
Welcome to the problem page!
Place your queries here and perhaps I or someone else will be able to help you. To post a message, scroll down and fill in the form, and press Send. Then when you have viewed your message you can press the link to Main Index to go back to the forum.
Return to the Beginners' Pages

are you still in business -- michael, 20:52:37 01/02/16 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

Music -- Anita Botha, 23:45:32 04/27/07 Fri

Can you please tell me how to load music on my computer and transfer it the to a MP3 player please. Love Anita

[ Edit | View ]

print My favourites -- Lydia Hamilton, 18:52:46 05/23/06 Tue

I would like to print the list of all my web addresses which are in My favourites

[ Edit | View ]

How do I use it? -- PittsburghAndy, 18:48:16 05/10/06 Wed

Every once in awhile I get a pop box reading back forward etc. when I hit on anything it disappears What is it used for? and what do I hit to get it to show something?

[ Edit | View ]

Email me -- Barbara, 15:31:34 05/08/06 Mon

I think it is easier for us all if people just ignore this message board! I forget to check up on the messages but will always answer your email queries so email me if you have a problem... I will help you if I can.

[ Edit | View ]

E'mail Attachment (picture) -- P V Rathnakar Rao, 01:28:21 02/21/06 Tue

Please tell me the prcedure, I wants to send a picture/s along with the E'mail as an attachment.I am a beginner,i dont know much about these procedures.

Thnking you,
Y/S
Rathnakar Rao

[ Edit | View ]

Attachments -- Barbara, 22:38:37 05/02/05 Mon

Joan, not sure what your problem is - that you cannot attach files to an email? or that you cannot open attachments on a received email? Tell me more...

[ Edit | View ]

attachments -- joan webb, 22:04:41 05/01/05 Sun

can't seem to get attachments to e-mailed letter

[ Edit | View ]

Flashing sqare box instead of verticle message bar -- Barbara, 21:57:50 03/04/05 Fri

Sorry - I don't quite know what you mean. Is it something on this messageboard you are referring to? Something in your email program? What vertical bar?

[ Edit | View ]

Flashing sqare box instead of verticle message bar -- W.J. Stassi, 12:13:25 02/26/05 Sat

Don,t know how I did it but my verticle message bar has been replaced by a flashing square. The flashing square acts just like the verticle bar but it is confusing. Any help?

[ Edit | View ]

the verticle message indicator has been replaced by a flashing square box -- w.J. Stassi, 15:35:13 02/15/05 Tue

Don,t know exactly how I did it but you see the verticle bar which tells us where to begin typing has been replaced by a flashing square. The square does the same as the verticle but is annoying.

[ Edit | View ]

Advertisements -- Barbara, 23:22:21 07/08/03 Tue

At the top of this page is an advertisement... remember that not everything on this page was put there by me, and you do not need to click everything! The only way to get a free forum like this is to put up with advertising.

[ Edit | View ]

Welcome -- Barbara, 23:11:55 07/08/03 Tue

If you encounter a problem or do not understand what to do next, send a message here! This way everyone will see the messages and perhaps the answer will help others too.

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Return to The Beginners' Pages
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.