VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: Re: Kimberly Hodge Simmons-Director of Sparkling Divas Pageants

Author:
Anonymous
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:28:53 01/31/13 Thu
In reply to: 's message, "Kimberly Hodge Simmons-Director of Sparkling Divas Pageants" on 13:35:56 01/24/13 Thu

WOWZER!!! So sad that there are people like her doing this to innocent children.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Kimberly Hodge Simmons-Director of Sparkling Divas Pageants

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:28:45 01/31/13 Thu

This is sad

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Kimberly Hodge Simmons-Director of Sparkling Divas Pageants

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:11:40 02/02/13 Sat

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:00:26 02/17/13 Sun

I am going to say that we did one of Kim's pageants yesterday and she did a great job....all of the girls got exactly what we were told and the crowns were beautiful.... Sounds to me like people are just upset that their child didn't win what they thought she hould.....we have never done a pageant before and I am so glad that we did Kim's it was a great experience and I honestly saw nothing that would make me think there was favoritism.... THere were tons of gifts for all the kids and crowns and prizes were given out :)

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Kimberly Hodge Simmons-Director of Sparkling Divas Pageants

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:35:48 03/26/13 Tue

We did one pageant with Kim, pageant it self went flawless but I paid for 3 pageants and she cancelled all of them and didn't return my money. I paid for swimsuit for my daughter and never received it. I left her voice mails, FB msgs no replies. She is 100% fraud. She told me that she will put some more pageant for us to join and she never invited us. I trust her and she broke my trust in million pieces... I would be careful if i were you... Don't pay her anything in advance cuz you will never get what you paid for...Be very careful!!!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:12:47 06/03/13 Mon

We have entered 2 of her pageants and are doing her nationals as well... I've known kim for a long time... The girls loved her pageant and received great gifts and beautiful crowns and awards..my son also did her pageant this weekend and won very awesome awards and was very happy.. We will continua to do her pageants

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.