|[ Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4 ]|
Here's the place to play all of your favorite games seen on Whose Line is it Anyway? - and a few we've adjusted or invented along the way.
Everyone is welcome to take part in an on-going game or begin a new one.
We'd like to set this up so that people can join an on-going game or refresh their memories on the rules by checking on the first thread of any game.
* When posting a new game, start with a new message.
* In the subject line add a short synopsis of the game - For example: "Summertime Hoe Down"
* In the body, outline the parameters of the game. Include any directions specific to this game you think players will need.
* Specify the length of the game. This can be set in terms of date to date, number of postings, number of cycles or whatever is relative to your game.
* Start your game off by posting the first entry and getting everyone else going!
*To keep the board somewhat tidy, if no one has made a contribution to a game for 5 days, it will be assumed that it is an abandoned or orphaned (*sob*) game and removed to free up space.
* We have our addiction to WLiiA? in common - what better thing could one be obsessive/compulsive about? This being said, we will also remind everyone that we (hopefully) will have input from a wide variety of folks (ages included). We are trusting everyone to self-monitor comments within reason. We may not want to be quite as anal as the old ABC Board censors - but we can all define good taste and operate within those limitations
Again, welcome! and...
Go back to the Whose Line Discussion Board
|[ Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4 ]|