VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:14:58 04/18/01 Wed
Author: Fit to be Arrogant
Subject: I shit on the VSG

What follows is a note I posted in the area where the VSG elecctions were going to take place today. It is a vivid example of the lack on school spirit at VeCo.

Unfortunatelly, some unhappy soul removed before anyone could see it. I guess they preffer to ignore the existence of eye openers like me, but I'm sorry mate, I came and I'm here to stay.

Enjoy, XXX

---
Vesalius Student Government wrote:

Dear VISA,
I received your email concerning the guy who wanted more info on the
Computer Science Major.

Sine I am not majoring Computer anymore, I forwarded the email to a Computer
Student, who just founded the Computer Science club. I think he will be
able to help him more that I could.

To be honest, I think we can just tell admin that this student will never
come here, ....... He also got accepted in Pennsylvania State University to
major IN Computer Science! :)

Ciao,
Have a nice Spring Break, with a little bit of luck we might even have some
SUN !

Alex
(end of message)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, is this the same person WHO wrote on his team's flyer "You're going to enjoy every single day as a Vesalian. We're going to make you love this college" ?????

We demand a real quality VSG, not one that is made up of old VGS MEMBERS (and still they lack the so famous 'school spirit').

Show them that we are more smart than they think. Let's show them who we ARE and what we can do together.

Trash the VSG elections. Do not waste you time on people that don't care for you.

In this VSG elections, DON'T VOTE!

Sincerely, Fit to be Arrogant (fit2_b_me@yahoo.com )

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.