VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

Miss Tennessee USA and Miss Georgia USA Board

Miss TENNESSEE USA 2015
Kiara Young

Miss GEORGIA USA 2014
Tiana Griggs

National pageants State and Preliminary Pageants Pageant Related Web Sites Other Message Boards

Welcome all to the Miss Tennessee USA and Miss Georgia USA discussion board. This is a place where fans of both of these pageant systems can discuss in a mature manner these two pageants.
The Miss Tennessee Teen USA and Miss Georgia Teen USA pageants are very welcomed to be discussed here also.

(This board is an Unofficial one)

What is also welcomed here are civilised discussions, feedback, positive messages, and mature constructive crticism and opinions, not meant in a mean spirited way

What is not welcomed here, is bashing, of any kind and in any type of form, those type of messages will be deleted quickly and immediately.

Enjoy your time here at this forum

Miss Tennessee USA 2015: October 2-4, 2014 held in Clarksville, Tennessee
Miss Georgia USA 2015: November 20-22, 2014 held in McDonough, Georgia

Subject: Samara Ham Miss Tennessee Teen USA 2012 to appear on Dr. Phil. Saw previews of Samara with Dr. Phil

Author:
inquiring minds
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:26:15 09/28/13 Sat

Replies:

Subject: ok folks here is a more realistic top 5. these 5 gals are rocking the stage and taking names. it's too close to call this one folks. here are my standouts from tonights prelims and why i think these gals deserve the top 5 spots. please don't get made if i didn't pick your girl. it has no bearing on the pageant. these are just the gals that stood out in my opinin. wish i could have added 3 more to this list, but you gotta pick a 5 ya know.

Author:
Teen Fanatic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:24:08 10/04/14 Sat

excellent figure nice lean body with great stage presence. commanding personality on stage. looks very mature and that's the only thing that's hurting her. otherwise id say she could easily win the pageant.

very stunning onstage looks just like her photo. fun to watch great figure. beautiful all American girl. another one that looks very mature. she deserves to be in the top 5 and I can easily see her being crowned. pencil on her.

very nice figure and dominating presence on stage. love me some blonde girls and she is the most striking blonde in the teen pageant. nice height great model and a dark horse. but you never know.

im almost betting and willing to say this is the new miss tn teen usa. something about this girls bleeds winner to me. very stunning on stage and dominating presence.

this girl is the face of the pageant. as much as I love my blondes I have to say this brunette is a beautiful girl on and off the stage. looks more teen than any of the top 5 on my list.
Replies:

Subject: Teen Dark Horse Prediction

Author:
calling it now
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:19:19 09/23/14 Tue

Last year I posted about Morgan being a dark horse. Was accused of being her coach or mother. I'm neither. My dark horse this year is Scenic City. Saw her at TN Outstanding Teen and said she should run to USA. Tall, thin, fresh, working model, very teen (saw some of this from her usa fb page, don't know her personally) I am interested in seeing how she does. She has become a top 5 contender for me.
Replies:

Subject: ok folks here is a more realistic top 5. these 5 gals are rocking the stage and taking names. it's too close to call this one folks. here are my standouts from tonights prelims and why i think these gals deserve the top 5 spots.

Author:
Teen fanatic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:57:09 10/04/14 Sat

she dominated the stage tonight with her beautiful dark skin and tall stature. the most dominating presence in the pageant, but lacking facial beauty. a little thick in the thighs and waste. for sure has an undeniable presence. white dress reminds me of jazz wilkins miss Georgia. looks like the typical randall smith clone, but she could be the next miss tn.

facial beauty galore and excellent swimsuit figure. dynamite presence with beauty to match. certainly a face that needs to be seen on the miss usa stage. she reeks miss America and her gown was extremely boring. i see her doing well and possibly the last two standing, but needs to get rid of the miss American tone before going to nationals. yes, this might be your next miss Tennessee

great personality and fun to watch on stage. a little washed out. gold was not a good choice for dress. figure was okay but ive seen better from her in past years. has a strong judges manipulation and knows how to play them to her advantage. naturally beautiful, just not the face of the pageant. but will be in the running for miss Tennessee based off of popularity and television, etc. i'll admit that i'm a huge fan and have been so since her teen years.

my favorite gown presentation of the night. gown was different and has super stage presence with a brilliant face. another face of the pageant. was expecting her to be a little more taller, but her height is not hurting her. by far the most fit. has a sick six pack you can count and they weren't drawn on. don't sleep on this girl. another one i could see doing well on the national stage. could see her being miss Tennessee.

can we say sexy kitten. you are fun to look at. another face of the pageant. can't deny this girl is sexy till it hurts. can see her being miss Tennessee and demolishing miss usa. has super stage presence. the sexiest contestant in the entire pageant. love her goddess gold and white gown with see through tail. another one of my favorites since her teen years. meow meow meow
Replies:

Subject: Eight Miss USA winners to win miss universe. Only 3 were 5'8 or taller.

Author:
Same with teens. Looks like they would choose 5'5-5'7 avg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:56:59 10/05/14 Sun

Subject: No Jasmine Secrest and No Rachael Turner in Top 15. I hope ATWAR wins

Author:
I am pulling for an UPSET.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:11:19 10/04/14 Sat

Replies:

Subject: They will never crown a short girl at Miss TN Teen USA! I really hope everyone has learned their lesson this year!

Author:
Short girls stop coming to this pageant! Maybe if they lose enough money it will change!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:16:46 10/04/14 Sat

Replies:

Subject: Updates?

Author:
Clay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:29:48 10/04/14 Sat

Where is the best place to get updates online? I live in SC. Team Devin all the way. Beautiful, fun, awesome, personality, smart, and just a genuinely nice person. One in a million fore sure.

Subject: Will someone post when they announce top 15 for teen?

Author:
Jess
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:57:45 10/04/14 Sat

Subject: Prelims

Author:
Miss TN USA Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:46:33 10/03/14 Fri

Any new predictions since prelims are over?!?!
Replies:

Subject: Is Miss TN USA Pageant being streamed this year?

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:06:18 10/04/14 Sat

Replies:
  • No (NT) -- Not this year, 13:03:57 10/04/14 Sat

Subject: So who are the frontrunners after the prelims?

Author:
Not in Clarksville.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:46:26 10/03/14 Fri

Replies:

Subject: Photos are up!!

Author:
Let the games begin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:59:43 09/28/14 Sun

List your top 15 miss and teen
Replies:

Subject: Teen Fanatic/Gerald..do you know why the Clarksville Leaf hasn't done a big big section on the pageant as in past years?

Author:
Lucy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:14:54 10/03/14 Fri

Subject: on another quick break. wanted to post my top 15 favorites based off of what i've seen in rehearsals. gonna be a tough teen division folks. literally anyones crown.

Author:
Teen fanatic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:51:52 10/02/14 Thu

Replies:

Subject: last year

Author:
jmo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:05:16 10/02/14 Thu

this board didn't predict the winners last year and youre not going to this year.
Replies:

Subject: the miss will not be bringing squeeky wheels. by far the most competitive miss tn usa pageant in years. don't try to figure this out folks it will train wreck your brain. you may think you have the winner picked but you don't . will have a top 5 after prelims tomorrow night.

Author:
Teen fanantic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:14:53 10/02/14 Thu

<

Replies:

Subject: rehearsals have started and the gals are all moved in. gonna be a dag gum good one folks. i see some shaking up in the making. will post my picks of who stands out from watching at practice. cuz the playa's gone play play play, and the haters go hate hate hate, i'm just gonna shake shake shake, shake it off shake it off. will post my picks in a few during lunch break

Author:
Teen fanatic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:58:52 10/02/14 Thu

Replies:

Subject: Number in Tennessee must be low. Does anyone know?

Author:
Concerned
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:53:57 09/08/14 Mon

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone have a list of names with the titles?

Author:
Sxoxo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:20:37 09/29/14 Mon

Replies:

Subject: Insight

Author:
Question
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:14:46 09/09/14 Tue

Why would they combine both teen and miss this year at the prelims inquiring minds would like to know. What is your opinion?
Replies:

Subject: Titles

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:33:33 09/29/14 Mon

Are girls allowed to promote themselves prior to the state pageant as their preliminary title if it was an "at large" title? Such as Miss Knox County USA making appearances, when the title she is representing was not a technical preliminary?
Replies:

Subject: PHOTOS

Author:
JBD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:55:13 09/27/14 Sat

Where are those photos? It is about that time.
Replies:

Subject: Will the Miss TN USA Pageant be streamed live this year?

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:31:32 09/28/14 Sun

Subject: Who are Miss Mississippi USA contenders

Author:
curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:02:26 09/27/14 Sat

Curious as to why this board doesn't include the 3rd Greenwood state?

Subject: GREENWOOD

Author:
Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:14:57 12/02/13 Mon

Replies:

Subject: What does everyone think of these girls who compete as Teens that are in college?

Author:
Just curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:40:30 09/21/14 Sun

Replies:

Subject: Spilka, Simmons, Ramsey, Crutchfield, Greene, and Hausman will all be contenders for the crown!

Author:
Lots of gorgeous teens this year!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:48:28 09/18/14 Thu

Replies:

Subject: HOLD IT

Author:
Really
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:36:13 09/14/14 Sun

Hannah Sluss is not the only girl in this pageant, do you have a clue at the top contenders in this pageant. Lots and lots of competition. Lots of girls that can take that crown. And, on the other hand is Sluss wins it will really open my eyes.
Replies:

Subject: Who all is competing in the Miss?

Author:
Spill the beans
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:15:39 09/16/14 Tue

Replies:

Subject: Will pics be posted Friday?

Author:
Can't wait!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:01:35 09/24/14 Wed

Subject: Question???????

Author:
Does
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:50:41 09/23/14 Tue

personality realllly have anything to do with the crown????
Replies:

Subject: Does Jodie Pelletier still make swim swear? If so does anyone have her contact info?

Author:
Inquiry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:00:41 07/09/14 Wed

Replies:

Subject: Are the pageants still webcast?

Author:
Would love to watch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:49:52 09/18/14 Thu

Subject: Best places to shop off the rack in Atlanta?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:10:08 07/26/14 Sat

Replies:

Subject: Georgia

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:09:06 12/03/13 Tue

Replies:

Subject: Tennessee

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:16:22 02/24/14 Mon

Replies:

Subject: Are there any prelims besides GA North/South

Author:
just wondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:59:17 06/29/14 Sun

Hmm
Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

Miss Tennessee Teen USA 2015: October 2-4, 2014
Miss Georgia Teen USA 2015: November 20-24, 2014

Miss TENNESSEE TEEN USA 2015, Hannah Greene

Miss GEORGIA TEEN USA 2014, Noelle Hughley

All Photos are courtesy of Miss Tennessee USA and Miss Georgia USA

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.