VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: Re: Pierpont vs Moore

Author:
Robb (forum host)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:11:12 08/05/08 Tue
In reply to: Bob Ambrogi 's message, "Re: Pierpont vs Moore" on 09:57:50 08/02/08 Sat

>When I was there (72-74), the difference was dramatic.
> Moore was jocks and beer.

I don't have many recollections of Moore. I didn’t know anyone there and never even visited. It seems that by ‘75 there was no longer that P-10 connection. Is that true?

The recollection exception is that we had a Pierpont-Moore coffeehouse during the Fall 76 semester. My impression was that it was an old tradition. But in a dorm setting like Pierpont's, where 4 years is equivalent to a generation, traditions a mere 5 years old can seem ancient. I have a tape of some of that coffeehouse. I’ll upload it someday… along with some harp/guitar jams with Karl, my roommate. They’re actually pretty good.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Pierpont vs Moore... P-10 vs Inquiry ProgramRobb (forum host)10:17:34 08/05/08 Tue
    Re: Pierpont vs Moore... P-10 vs Inquiry Programmatt02:43:39 08/18/08 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.