VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: Fourth Floor Pierpont

Author:
David James (reflective)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:04:27 12/18/14 Thu

I moved from JFK to an end room on the short corridor in 1973. Had a single in a double for three semesters. I remember Anita Pepi, who drove a campus bus. I used to take a lot of fellow 4th Floorers to Boston on weekends where I worked in Mattapan. I remember Susan and Karin Crofts. I gave Susan a ride to Natick a couple of times. She lived with a guy there. Greg Demello was a Vietnam Vet who lived beside me in 402. He was from Fall River. I also remember Rose Marston and Holly Samuels from Brookline. I will have to check my address books. I ended up working in the State House in Boston for William F. Galvin when he was Chairman of Government Regulations. Then in the early 1980's I went to work as a personal advisor the one of the notorious Koch Bros. Actually they pay well, demand loyalty, and are nice people that care about jobs in America. I vetted Obama personally in 2004. He conned everybody. No content of character. can't work with others or grow from critics.I have seen his Harvard Law Grades. Best Pass/Fail student in Harvard University. He was also successfully sued by two male staffers at the Harvard Law Revue @ five figures each in 1990.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.