[ Show ]
[ Shrink ]
Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor
of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users'
privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your
privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket
to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we
also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.
Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your
contribution is not tax-deductible.)
Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):
[ Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:24:28 07/13/06 Thu
Subject: another fanfiction: just what if it ends happily
-after bumping into ms.vaughn, Paulie decides to head for the woods again to cry and be with the raptor. she didn't give anymore letter to jake.
- at the parents' day where paulie cuts in bruce to dance with tori, she says something, (might be a poem, or something she wrote maybe a composition of her own, or a solid and clear statement) that gets tori convinced that they should stay together. then paulie just stops the dance and walks away.
- one night, (maybe a late night after that parents' day) paulie heads for the woods again or the raptor. tori came after her. while paulie feeds the raptor, she looks up and sees tori coming towards her.
tori: "i was just thinking about what you said and...and you're right. and i don't think we belong in a place like this."
the conversation goes as one of them says about a place where they can be both free and together. so they decided to elope. then a kiss...
- the next day, (or maybe the next weekend) mouse wakes up.
she rises from her bed.
mouse: "paulie? tori?" she can't find them in the room.
she finds a note left by her friends.
your 2 friends belong together, like anthony and cleopatra.
we love our friendship with you, mary b. b for brave.
you're our best roommate in the world.
paulie and tori"
mouse sat on tori's bed and has no idea what to say even to herself. for a moment, she looked like she asks herself a question if she can further handle this. she looks back at the note and looked calm. she will stand with her friends no matter what and now she is "brave".
- a couple of days passed, ms.vaugn asks mouse (this could be in her office or just talking around the halls.)
ms.vaugn: "mary, have you seen paulie and tori? i can't see them around the school anywhere lately."
mouse was just quiet looking down for a second then looks at ms.vaughn with a blank face.
mouse: "to tell you honestly, i have no idea where they are."
ms.vaughn began to worry and mouse just headed for her next class because she is about to be late.
- paulie and tori are nowhere to be found around the school. tori's sister, allison was told about tori's disappearance and so about paulie's and was shocked to hear about it realizing her sister has ran away with paulie. their parents were called and asked if they went back to their homes but their parents said they can't be found there either. worried sick, they made reports to the police to seek help in finding their daughters. so did ms.vaughn. a few days later, bruce is on the phone with the police and told they still can't find tori, and her mom sits on the couch sobbing.
- paulie and tori found a place to stay in the mountains after traveling hundreds of miles. (maybe a small wooden house that keeps them from the cold or a little shack they fixed up). it is quiet up there and just the two them in it. they found small jobs downhill working to live. as they stayed there and beign carefree about just having a hiding place, they felt safe with each other.
- one working day (or a night time, one of them was walking to word, or can be towards their house), a man working in the mountains, maybe chopping wood caught sight of paulie (or tori). he recognized that face because the police reported about them missing everywhere even on national television. bviously the man heads to the police.
- so they felt worried and also felt like they had to get out of there. tori was in panic but paulie calmed her down and tells her...
paulie: "... we will stay together no matter what."
so she made up a plan so she can proteect her tori now. (a plan that can trap their catchers to let them be or to fight them.)
- a dark day for them came. paulie struggled and did her best against the people who tried to get them. tori decides to be strong for their love and joins paulie. their parents, ms.vaughn and mouse were there looking scared of the situation.
mouse (screaming): "paulie! tori! no!"
- then came a woman and stopped everything.
woman: "that's my daughter!!"
everyone stops and looked at her.
woman: "paulie? it's me...your birth mother...your real mother."
- paulie, looking at the woman, was in shock to hear it. she looked straight into and can't believe what she sees. her mother's eyes resembles hers. paulie walked slowly towards her mother, still staring without a single blink and with a teardrop from her eye. her mother opens her arms for paulie and they held each other.
- tori looked thankful for paulie and walks slowly towards them.
paulie (looking at tori and touching tori's back): "mom, this is my queen, the love of my life, victoria."
paulie looks back at her mom. her mom looked at tori, then to both of them, with a tearful and joyful face. she held them both in her arms.
- everyone settled down. so did tori's parents, who calmed down, ms.vaughn and mouse, with a soft smile on her face and does another narration....
Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
[ Contact Forum Admin ]
Forum timezone: GMT-8|
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.