[ Show ]
[ Shrink ]
Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor
of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users'
privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your
privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket
to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we
also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.
Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your
contribution is not tax-deductible.)
Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):
[ Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:01:59 11/19/07 Mon
Author Host/IP: mail.portal.sc.gov / 18.104.22.168
Subject: The psychology of SUV Drivers
The bottom line is that society (especially in what used to be America) is de-evolving into an easily brain washed, uneducated, insecure bunch of dumbasses obsessed with bling and having babies to fill up their SU fucking V's. The main problem is that families are in debt up to their asses, and society is obseessed with having tons of little humans, to justify their need for space. Then the stupid 21st century parents realize their lives suck, with the kids that are sucking the life out of them; and there is more money going out than there is coming in. Then a "Trailblazer" commercial comes on with this gorgeous marvel of modern society driving up a mountain side, blazing through untamed wilderness. This produces a seretonine rush from both the over worked and depressed parent. All the sudden they feel a sense of power and now they have plenty of space for their off spring. So then enteres the family SUV and/or the LARGE Pickup Truck (King cab of course.) They finance them for 6 years so they can still afford to have a roof over their heads. So they trade in the trusty 25MPG mini-van in on a cool, powerful, large 13MPG Chevy Suburban (Trailblazer was too small.) Now the undersexed, anorexic, and insecure soccor mom has the power of the road in her hands. The fat, out of shape, over worked, under paid male with a 3 inch penis feels superior in his F-350 that handles the pot holes in the wal-mart parking lot like a champ. There are three basic facts that need to be taken into consideration to understand this phenomenon of this self serving devolution of human society.
1. Quit fucking breeding,(one kid is enough now a days; everything is expensive, KIDS are really expensive!)there are enough starving, carbon producing humans on this earth as it is, use some common sense. We do not need more offspring from you weak, insecure, pathetic poor excuses for parents; who do not even teach your kids the basics for respecting adults and property. Plus they are going to die anyway, as the planet bakes and the sea levels rise as a result of global warming that you dumbasses are contributing too.
2. Get a fucking life! Stop worshipping other people, there is nothing wrong with a mini van or a mid sized car. Stop trying to impress the people that are as weak and stupid as you are. Grow some balls, be an individual.
3. Care about something other than yourself. When you drive those massive boxes down the road, you are endangering all the other motorists around you. Your killing machine, kills six times more people in accidents than a typical car does. Global warming is real, no matter what your super conservative, hypocritical idols are telling you. The climate is changing and the poles are melting. Also your Co2 emitting beast is adding to the problem at five times the rate as the typical car does. You don't want your precious little fuckers to burn up as a result of your polluting monster, do you?
4. Quit Breeding!!! post-cursor to #1.
Some other idiots to look out for
- The fat, undesexed, stressed out, whiney soccor moms. Bitching about how hard it is to keep up with work and the kids. Dumbass, you had them.
- Fat, angry redneck guys with small penis', Enough said.
- Retirees with American flags and Retired Army bumper stickers on their boxes. They don't give a shit; they will be dead soon anyway.
- Young people and sub cultures. These are the offspring of the idiots mentioned above. This is our future; dumbasses who whaller in ignorance, selfishness, and stupidity.
- Whining single moms who think the world owes them something, because babies daddy ran off. Watch out for this species, they have nothing to lose.
- Misc. idiots, poor weak humans that are drawn in to the brain washing propaganda of the far more superior think tanks of American Marketing. Overall they are decent people, just pathetic.
Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |