[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:44:17 12/23/13 Mon
Author: Dinkus McCocklic
Author Host/IP: cpe-65-27-168-157.cinci.res.rr.com /
Subject: WHY SUVs REALLY SUCK! Bring back the Station-wagon you Global Car Making IDIOTS!

Totally True Story - I was at a tire store getting new all season tires installed onto my 16" wheeled domestic vehicle [brand will remain un-named b/c they suck]. Once taken care of and still at the counter, a women who was driving an huge SUV came in and started talking to the sales rep. She was astonished when told that replacing her four 18" SUV tires would cost a total of $1,400.00 + tax + a hugh disposal fee for each 18" tire. This was the cheapest options she had. The second to best option she had was $3,200.00, OUCH! thats gonna leave a mark on the old bank account! What gets me is that she thought that paying the $1,400.00 + was too expensive?!?! Really, how much is your monthly gas bill driving that GAS HOG lady? And how much did you spend on purchasing that vehicle? REALLY?
Well, my total purchase for my 16" tires with all necessary installation/disposal costs were around $650.00 + tax out the door. Humm... which would you prefer? I bet when she and her family bought that totally piece of CRAP SUV, she didn't realize that every four to five years, there was going to be this hugh cost for 18" [or larger] SUV tires. I would love to be a the counter when one of those IDIOTS who bought one of those GAY-A$$ Hummer H3s comes in for tire replacement. That's gotta be expensive, especially for a GAY-A$$ looking vehicle!
That reason alone is a reason NOT TO BUY SUVs! IDIOTS! If this was you, you deserve it! Until AMERICANs get their heads out of their A$$E$$/BUMS, they are always going to make STUPID choices and decisions, an SUV is still one of them. I am an American, but I still think that America is filled with 95% complete IDIOT MORONS! The other 5% is trying to keep America going in the right direction... well maybe!?! Back in the late 60s and 70s every family had a wagon. It was the weekend auto. You could carry the who family and tons of cargo. Europeans have lots [tons actually] of wagons, what does that tell ya! And they use diesel fuel, more efficient fuel than gas/petro. I agree with the SUV article that someone wrote [http://www.phaster.com/road_trips/suv_review_why_they_suck.html], it is just a fashion fad, a bad one at that! They are just TOTALLY FUGLY! - BTW THX for letting me vent here, you guys are awesome! I been holding that in for awhile. Most of our stupid neighbors are also SUV driving IDIOTS, sorry guys, the truth hurts, doesn't it?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.