VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]
Subject: Re: salvation

CRM moderator
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:10:18 10/19/07 Fri
In reply to: michele 's message, "salvation" on 21:49:36 10/18/07 Thu

Hi. I am not even sure I understand your question fully. The Holy Bible teaches that tomorrow is promised to no man. And today is the day of salvation. We should never wait to proclaim the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Over one hundred thousand people die every day. We must never wait because tomorrow may be too late. The rapture may not occur in our lifetime...the Lord may come back tomorrow or He can come back 50 years from now, but we are to "occupy" till He come; and to preach the good news that Jesus died to save us from our sins and that He arose from the grave and that He is able to save all they who come to Him for salvation.

The Lord Jesus may not come back in our lifetime. The question we may ask our friends and family is, "Tomorrow is promised to no one. The question is, are you ready to meet Him when you die? Are you saved today? Is your name written in the Lamb's Book of Life? This is truly the most important question."

>does anyone know the answer? My husband recently told
>me he is a believer and wants to ask for salvation but
>is worried about his family's salvation and believes
>god is telling him to wait till after the rapture so
>he can witness to his family.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Subject Author Date
Re: salvationgreta20:26:37 09/09/08 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.