VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]
Subject: New to site...found you through an article.

Author:
Rose (Dancing/Happy)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:25:48 09/16/10 Thu

While spending time in the Word today, I twice came across reference to the 'sign of Jonah'. Investigating more on this, I found it is a reference to 'Jonah being three days and three nights in the belly of the whale. So shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth'.

For as many years as I've been reading the bible, this time it just hit me. "If Jesus spent three days and three nights in the earth, he had to have died on Thursday, yes?" Needless to say, I went to the computer and Googled that very question, "Did Jesus die on a Thursday or a Friday?". It brought up a fantastic article linked to your site.

I just wanted to say hello and thank you. I'm eager to delve more into your articles...so many!!! Again, thank you and God bless!

~Rose

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.