Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:35:13 05/31/11 Tue
Author: Max
Subject: Re: Okay...
In reply to: Hmmmmm 's message, "An Angel of the Night" on 00:19:19 05/28/11 Sat

The Mortal Max at your service. I would be honored to offer my encouragement, suggestions and/or criticisms if you are so inclined and truly seeking a muse. I am not the best, but my intuition is accurate... sometimes.

You don't mention how long you have had your latin fever, but if you "still" have it, I presume you have had it for quite some time. Do not delay is seeking a physician or taking an aspirin if you haven't already. However, if your fever has manifested itself from a build-up of "sensual desire" (inferred from your writing), by all means procure a lover and relieve that urge to merge.

Now... you are an angel, but also a Goddess of the night. Yet, you are also a mistress of desire, plus a woman of Class and lust.

Yeesh, talk about having your cake and eating it too. Plus heels and lingerie... AND a fever to boot!

Now, if you have the exceptional looks, frame and a proclivity to talk dirty softly without using profanity, you just might cause me to do a "Forrest Gump" in my pants.

Well, it is possible... you never know.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: BTW -- Max, 21:55:45 05/31/11 Tue
  • Wooooooooooow -- darkling, 23:27:01 05/31/11 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.