[ Show ]
[ Shrink ]
Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor
of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users'
privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your
privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket
to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we
also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.
Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your
contribution is not tax-deductible.)
Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):
[ Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:12:37 01/16/14 Thu
Author: Knut Holt (increasing global issue)
Subject: Health Authorities Trading Organs of Children
YOUR CHILD'S LIFE AND HEALTH IS AT STAKE - BY ACTIVITIES WORSE THAN SEXUAL ABUSE
By Knut Holt
The activity I am talking about is trade of organs and tissues - mostly from children.
And organ trade by private gangs is only the tip of an iceberg. There is an even more sinister organ trade going on by governmental hospitals and other official health institutions.
There is an International official network of organ exchange with official hospitals in each country as nodes in the netwerk that provide and resceive organs and tissue for transplantation, treatment and research, and with officially appointed coordinators at each site.
These coordinators work directly together with doctors responsible for treatment in the same hospitals or cooperating hospitals.
The function of this network is officially regulated by laws of each country. These laws genereally state that one shall only exchange organs from people having been decleared brain death.
But the demand for organs and tissue, and especially from children of young persons as donors, are many times higher than that which can be provided by persons being brain-dead after accidenst.
Many symptoms point to the fact that this network since long has gone corrupted due to the high demand and to the money exchanged for organs provided.
The corruption occurs by taking out undamaged organs from patients that have been injured in accidenst and selling these through the international network. When doing so they claim to the patient himself, his parents, his wife or relatives that the organ was damaged and had to be removed.
The corruption also occurs by declearing brain dead people that are not so, and using their organs for trade in the network. The corruption manifests itself with several symptoms any citizen can observe:
- Organs are taken out of a person after an accident that did not seem to injure exactly the place where the organ is situated.
- A stragely great persentage of accidents in a country or area result in removal of organs.
- A strangely great percentage of accidents of all kind end in death, despite the modern technical abilities to save persons after an accident.
- People in a given country are astounishingly often pronounced dead, even after accidents that do not involve greater part of the body.
- One have a routine of giving up the fight for the life of a person, and declares the person brain death, after very short time, usually 4-8 hours.
- Young persons that are supposed to have good chances of surviving an accident is surprizingly often decleared dead.
- Persons are often decleared brain death after accidents where the body, and even the head is largerly undamaged, when the person is without consciousness after the accident.
- Persons are routinously subjected to artificial coma after accidents, even when the person was conscious right after the accident, and after some hours decleared brain death.
- Parents, sposes and relatives are rutinously denied access to a person after accidents.
- Politicians in the country are actively demanding more organs from own citizens to be provided for donation.
I have for a long time observed these particularities in my own country, Norway, and I am concerned. Norway is a member of the international organ donation network. But since this network is international, the concern is valid for several coutries, surely.
Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |