>I cannot find a way of lighting the fire pit in the
>Seattle cave. I have prepared the pit, but don't have
>the lighter to light it with.
>does anyone know where to obtain a lighter?
That's one's of the trickiest puzzles in the game, because it's timed! If I remeber correctly, you need to do this:
1. Get the egg from Zak's fridge back home
2. On the plane, use the egg in the microwave (you may need to 'close' or 'turn on' the microwave after the egg is in, I forget). This is the timed part, you need to do it before the stewardess stops you.
2a. If you don't have enough time to get the egg started, then use the toilet paper in the hand basin on the plane then turn on the faucets to create the first delay.
3. When the egg explodes you then have plenty of time.
4. If you haven't already got the air tank, get it now: it's in the last overhead locker that you try.
5. And the lighter? Pick up your seat cushion. The lighter is underneath.
Hope this helps!