VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: The Re-Union Website ...ALLEN HUNT????

Author:
Joe Whitenton
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:36:27 11/11/04 Thu

Looks like I will be putting together a Website for the re-union. And by the way...I can't believe ALLEN HUNT posted a message. I know Allen played with one of the bands I played drums in...just can't remember which one it was.

Anyway...Yes, I'm going to create a Website for the re-union. I need some ideas from all of y'all regarding the "theme" for the site (is it based on the Zakary Thaks?). Do the Jordans host the reunion every year? What will be the name of the site? I'm very open to any suggestions about the structure of the site and the content. I would like to start collecting all of the old pictures you guys can provide. I think a "Then and Now" page would be fun. Please send me some ideas and I'll get to work. I'm looking forward to it.

Joe Whitenton

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: The Re-Union Website ...ALLEN HUNT????Allen Hunt23:29:17 11/12/04 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.