VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: new year

Author:
jenny
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:29:01 01/08/05 Sat

Hi guys,
Hapy New Year!! Hope all are doing well.My sympathies go out to Cher and Sammy for their loss of family members.It's really hard to loose someone during the hooldays.
Christmas was fun here with the snow fall,lots of snowmen and fights with the grandchildren.My grandson keeps asking when it will snow again.I don't have the heart to tell him probably not in my life time anyway!!
The wheathwer has been really crazy this year!
Thanks to Becky F. and Beth for calling me on New years eve,sorry I could not talk longer .Call again or let me know when you are in town.Mom is doing a little better. She said to tell Beth hi and come visit.
My wishes for a bountiful new year for all.I think
Pete has a birthday coming first week of febuary,possible party in Bastrop.Hope to see some of you guys there.More later.Smiles to all.
jen

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.